Bat’O’Clock, Hour 1: Loaf and Bread

Loaf- Former General

During the Bat and Bug war she was attacked by an oversized, mutated bug, damaging most of her body.

Bread- The young Navy General

Bread took the job in the Millitary shortly before the war ended, letting her end up without a job. Due to that, Bread now borrows food from the trashcans in front of her local walmart.

13 Likes

And so it begins.

4 Likes

Why?

This is inexcusable behavior.

3 Likes

y’all lucky I’m not home for the next few days where I have my drawing supplies

5 Likes

why is there heresy

and I don’t just mean the moc itself

3 Likes

You’ve all been so naïve. We’ve been building our forces for the past week, preparing for the perfect time to completely cripple Chronicler and the MMCC, but you were all clueless of it. Only Winger managed to figure it out, and none of you listened.

Prepare yourselves, gentlemen.

4 Likes

nah I kinda figured you were doing that because of some of the risky posts

the issue is that

I don’t care. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I knew that the MMCC was the only group with morality here. I suppose I’ll turn to this one idea I had.

4 Likes

wow it really only took two posts to turn you neutral huh

Well I’m grateful you’ve decided to stop persecuting us. Thank you for your contributions.

2 Likes

no no you misunderstand this is not neutrality, nor am I on your side

This is spite

And I’m not surprised by this by any means considering this was made and y’all were trying tricky things to skirt my treaty. The only thing the bats have accomplished is becoming an aggressor by breaking a treaty. Great job!

I am going to miss seeing the Lego Creations catagory be normal again, sigh. There were some great MOCs this week.

7 Likes

Questionable logic seeing as you started the war.

Philliam was legitimately not allied with us, he just had incredibly poor timing. We did covertly accept him into our ranks after the affair, though.

3 Likes

@Cordax, my son please tell me that you didn’t have involvement with this revival

Please I can’t lose you again

5 Likes

This is

Starting a war does not make one immoral. Many wars are started by those who fight for what is right, and we are one of them.

3 Likes

Cordax has been allied with us since the beginning and has provided countless new creations to the cause.

1 Like

Which makes him into an ally, regardless of timing. In accepting him in, you assented to his treaty break by past tense.

1 Like

@N01InParticular listen to me. Your son is gone. He’s been devoured and twisted by the bats. To save him, you must destroy the corruption within.

3 Likes

I refuse to believe your lies, your blatant falsehoods, My son would never betray the path of peace not after it has been set in stone

N0, i can’t lose another, not after Solar.

4 Likes

Trust me, I want to save him too, but I just don’t know how. If anyone can reach him though, it’s you…

Or maybe Ghid. I don’t know.

4 Likes

N01, Cordax has turned to the dark side.

9 Likes

Cordax is the only one of you who did the right thing.

We are very happy to have him.

4 Likes