Bat’O’Clock, Hour 3: Hazbat NB 2.1.1 "Slender"

Except I said “Atomic Science” here. In this post. Y’all trying some silly tricks this time and it’s definitely stretching!

1 Like

No, I was referring to the fact that you’ve never brought up atomic science until now. I thought you misremembering what you said earlier about “nuclear strikes”.

2 Likes

Y’all are really not aware that “nuclear science” and the process of nuclear fission (how nuclear bombs are made) falls under atomic physics? Radiation is a part of atomic science silly. It is what happens when the nucleus of an atom starts to decay, creating radiation.

It is also an IMMENSELY large field of study.

3 Likes

well no actually thank you for educating me so we can account for this

2 Likes

you’re welcome, your bats will start to decay rapidly soon

there is a reason there has been no more french toast posts.

3 Likes

yeah there is

2 Likes

believe me more drawings of her was not the threat there

atomic science is a pathaway to many abilities some may consider unnatural

4 Likes

very cool

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is that if these go near organic bats, they’ll do @Chronicler ‘s job for him?

3 Likes

So are these actually gonna be posted hourly or are you guys going to bed? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hourly. @GoodGuy2006 kindly created a schedule for us. Senit’s on until 10 and then I’ll take over at 11.

3 Likes

Ah so it’s like when the soviets took turns holding guns because they didn’t have enough guns

3 Likes

Well no as they don’t get close to organic bats unless their radiation runs out.

1 Like

Then who made them? What’s their purpose?

1 Like

I hate to break it to ya but radiation doesn’t quite work that way, at least not to turn them back into organics. For the radiation to go away, the atomic material that is decaying needs to convert entirely into energy completely or fuse into new atoms or other options.

Which basically means your bat dies and turns into energy. The idea of matter turns into energy and vice-versa.

4 Likes

Pistachio

Getting rid of the members of the MMCC who actively hurt the bats.

Uh turn who back into organics?

1 Like

How?

Well they live on bats, so that must be a difficult task.

1 Like

The actual production was via machines.

Well that is new information.

1 Like

Your bats. Surely they are partly organic, otherwise it would be impossible for them to be alive. And if they are, I dunno how you managed to keep their cellular structure together, considering you have made their molecular structure one of constant decay. The thing about French Toast is that she was merely exposed to the harmful wonderful effects of radiation, not made of it. If she was made of it, I’m afraid she would start to die rather quickly.

1 Like

The Hazbats aren’t and never were alive.
They are robots

1 Like