Bat’O’Clock, Hour 3: Hazbat NB 2.1.1 "Slender"

Hazat NB 2.1.1 “Slender”

One of three different hazbat models of the “Project Meltdown” line. Six different batches were produced.
All three Models were enhanced with nuclear radiation.

This model was built to maximise range and agillity.

15 Likes

ah it’s beautiful, I see my ideas were implemented

Behold, just the beginning of our greatest weapon. These are the Hazbats, and they are completely robotic and as such immune to radiation and disease. Your tricks won’t work this time Chronicler, nor will any of the MMCC’s poisons.

2 Likes

someone doesn’t understand the full effect of atomic science

5 Likes

After all we worked towards, after all we lost.

2 Likes

well yes but they’re also radioactive themselves if you couldn’t tell by the colours

1 Like

Nuclear radiation is not the only thing atoms do.

2 Likes

man, monopoly is really desperate to get me involved

6 Likes

In case that means the physical effects the Hazbats were built with that in mind

2 Likes

You never said atomic. You said, and I quote:

2 Likes

Except I said “Atomic Science” here. In this post. Y’all trying some silly tricks this time and it’s definitely stretching!

1 Like

No, I was referring to the fact that you’ve never brought up atomic science until now. I thought you misremembering what you said earlier about “nuclear strikes”.

2 Likes

Y’all are really not aware that “nuclear science” and the process of nuclear fission (how nuclear bombs are made) falls under atomic physics? Radiation is a part of atomic science silly. It is what happens when the nucleus of an atom starts to decay, creating radiation.

It is also an IMMENSELY large field of study.

3 Likes

well no actually thank you for educating me so we can account for this

2 Likes

you’re welcome, your bats will start to decay rapidly soon

there is a reason there has been no more french toast posts.

3 Likes

yeah there is

2 Likes

believe me more drawings of her was not the threat there

atomic science is a pathaway to many abilities some may consider unnatural

4 Likes

very cool

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is that if these go near organic bats, they’ll do @Chronicler ‘s job for him?

3 Likes

So are these actually gonna be posted hourly or are you guys going to bed? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes