Bat’O’Clock, Hour 3: Hazbat NB 2.1.1 "Slender"

Hourly. @GoodGuy2006 kindly created a schedule for us. Senit’s on until 10 and then I’ll take over at 11.

3 Likes

Ah so it’s like when the soviets took turns holding guns because they didn’t have enough guns

3 Likes

Well no as they don’t get close to organic bats unless their radiation runs out.

1 Like

Then who made them? What’s their purpose?

1 Like

I hate to break it to ya but radiation doesn’t quite work that way, at least not to turn them back into organics. For the radiation to go away, the atomic material that is decaying needs to convert entirely into energy completely or fuse into new atoms or other options.

Which basically means your bat dies and turns into energy. The idea of matter turns into energy and vice-versa.

4 Likes

Pistachio

Getting rid of the members of the MMCC who actively hurt the bats.

Uh turn who back into organics?

1 Like

How?

Well they live on bats, so that must be a difficult task.

1 Like

The actual production was via machines.

Well that is new information.

1 Like

Your bats. Surely they are partly organic, otherwise it would be impossible for them to be alive. And if they are, I dunno how you managed to keep their cellular structure together, considering you have made their molecular structure one of constant decay. The thing about French Toast is that she was merely exposed to the harmful wonderful effects of radiation, not made of it. If she was made of it, I’m afraid she would start to die rather quickly.

1 Like

The Hazbats aren’t and never were alive.
They are robots

1 Like

I can’t tell if this was all sarcasm or not, but it’s definitely not new info.

2 Likes

Wait really I never saw that

Then my point still remains, eventually they will start to decay on a rapid level being made of things like metal and electronics. In fact, radiation can be rather harmful for some machines, just as it is for organics. Especially if you are using nuclear fission to power it (as most nuclear plants do), eventually you gotta dump the atomic waste, and if that is not handled then some of the inner machinery starts to get destroyed.

TL;DR your machines might start breaking down.

2 Likes

Yes and that is why only six batches of this line were produced.
All other lines don’t have the radiation enhancement.

1 Like

I hope you got a warranty for that!

1 Like

Gorast but L a n k y

2 Likes

'parrently the whole radiation thing backfired a lil

2 Likes

I like the light green use

3 Likes

Clever use of the meltdown sticker on the Inika head.

5 Likes

I hate to say it but I really do like this one

2 Likes