Bat’O’Clock, Hour 3: Hazbat NB 2.1.1 "Slender"

After all we worked towards, after all we lost.

2 Likes

well yes but they’re also radioactive themselves if you couldn’t tell by the colours

1 Like

Nuclear radiation is not the only thing atoms do.

2 Likes

man, monopoly is really desperate to get me involved

6 Likes

In case that means the physical effects the Hazbats were built with that in mind

2 Likes

You never said atomic. You said, and I quote:

2 Likes

Except I said “Atomic Science” here. In this post. Y’all trying some silly tricks this time and it’s definitely stretching!

1 Like

No, I was referring to the fact that you’ve never brought up atomic science until now. I thought you misremembering what you said earlier about “nuclear strikes”.

2 Likes

Y’all are really not aware that “nuclear science” and the process of nuclear fission (how nuclear bombs are made) falls under atomic physics? Radiation is a part of atomic science silly. It is what happens when the nucleus of an atom starts to decay, creating radiation.

It is also an IMMENSELY large field of study.

3 Likes

well no actually thank you for educating me so we can account for this

2 Likes

you’re welcome, your bats will start to decay rapidly soon

there is a reason there has been no more french toast posts.

3 Likes

yeah there is

2 Likes

believe me more drawings of her was not the threat there

atomic science is a pathaway to many abilities some may consider unnatural

4 Likes

very cool

3 Likes

So what you’re saying is that if these go near organic bats, they’ll do @Chronicler ‘s job for him?

3 Likes

So are these actually gonna be posted hourly or are you guys going to bed? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hourly. @GoodGuy2006 kindly created a schedule for us. Senit’s on until 10 and then I’ll take over at 11.

3 Likes

Ah so it’s like when the soviets took turns holding guns because they didn’t have enough guns

3 Likes

Well no as they don’t get close to organic bats unless their radiation runs out.

1 Like

Then who made them? What’s their purpose?

1 Like