Bat'O'Clock Hour 5.killme: Hazbat 3.1.46435434 "Pain and Suffering"

You’re right I stand by my abominations of science, they are beautiful.

I have no problems with scientific inaccuracies, just when it’s pointed out by those who don’t hold themselves to their own criteria. I’m willing to end this discussion here .

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

On the contrary, I do hold myself to my own criteria. I know this would kill the average person. I’m not dumb. I also tried to explain it through silly methods just to give ideas on suspension of disbelief. If those things are wrong then so be it, I suppose!

You’re a fiction writer Traykar, don’t tell me you’ve not tried to excuse dumb stuff in your own stories before.

Oh no, I do it all time time. The whole point of this was to show how needlessly annoying and pedantic pointing out scientific inaccuracies can be. Honestly, I don’t care how your bats were fused. The Nuclear Fusion is a neat way to sort of handwave how it was done away. Just don’t get onto me for not using stringent 100% scientifically accurate word choice, and then act like folks can’t do the same to you.

1 Like

The only way acting this way was you? When you pulled up objections I at least tried to explain them.

And I stand by what I said in the other topic, learn some cosmic physics mang.

2 Likes

But all your first points weren’t even scientifically accurate. No one has complained that you committed the act of criticism. We have criticized your criticism because in our opinion it was weak. Nothing personal about it.

1 Like

And I wasn’t by saying that what I drew wasn’t actually using gravity to make things rotate around it?

oh, we’re allowing silliness now? i didn’t know that. get ready for some deadpool-level shenanigans!

7 Likes

To be fair I thought the concepts of the hazbats already was to be silly. At least that is what I thought Monopoly was doing.

1 Like

hey everyone let’s just

chill

please

3 Likes

Agreed, let us put the radioactive bats into a water cooling chamber before everything explodes.

5 Likes

thats not what I meant-

1 Like

This is why we use thorium instead of Uranium

:smiling_imp: Who is ready for Elephant Foot 2 Electric Boogaloo?

2 Likes

nononono not electric

1 Like

Hey man, I don’t judge

That’s too bad.

Elephant Foot most certainly judges.

2 Likes

The elephant’s foot is the most fair judge of all.

1 Like

I think this is all scientifically plausible assuming the Hazbats were created by people who unlocked 100% of their brains as proven by Doctor Johansen.

1 Like

Nice art

1 Like