Bat'O'Clock Hour 5.killme: Hazbat 3.1.46435434 "Pain and Suffering"

Anyone wanna buy one? It only costs a penny!

I present to you a new hazbat solution: one made of totally clean energy, unlike those psychopaths in the Bat Brigade who brag about their DANGEROUS radiation and fission processes with their robots. I present a completely organic, greener solution.

No longer do you have to worry about your Hazbat giving radiation poisoning to your pet dog or toddler, because the deadly radiation has already been absorbed into these hazbats! Indeed, they are a testament to the ever-developing process of atomic science. Unlike our competitors at Bat Brigade, who are still living in the archaic age of the 1970s!

This is a joke this is not part of the war I swear

14 Likes

Anyone else think this isn’t funny anymore
nice art tho

3 Likes

Hazbats aren’t even fleshy though

1 Like

I never thought it was funny, but I want to be able to post my Mocs without people telling me that I can’t.

1 Like

er
chronicler I think you’ve gone too far
nice art tho

2 Likes

yes I agree

5 Likes

The russians were able to temporarily stitch dogs together using surgery, but I fail to seeing how robots can be fused together into one composite entity via nuclear radiation. Even if I concede that radioactive decay will in fact result in the hyperspecific mutations seen in your previous work, rather than just nondescript tumors, I fail to see how the usage of radiation could merge together two organic entities in this fashion.

Not radiation. Literal fusion!

1 Like

Nuclear fusion is the combination of atomic particles, not fusion of organic structures.

N U C L E A R F U S I O N

Fun fact: organics are also made of atoms! Which means you can fuse their atoms together! Hence why the two are in utter misery!

4 Likes

And where does nuclear fusion take place? In stars. Not seeing many organics in there.

Have you ever been to the sun?

4 Likes

I guess there’s also particle accelerators, but I’m not seeing how you can accelerate two organic entities together without killing them instantly.

the heat required to fuse them would probably kill them?

1 Like

This is also not entirely true, there are myriads of places where nuclear fusion can take place. Heck, scientists literally just made a machine capable of it!

Someone didn’t read the fine print.

Then explain the normal hazbats, which are using nuclear fission which we have mass records of killing people and decimating machinery and physical objects too. If we’re being silly with nuclear science I think I’m allowed to be silly with some fusion in a literal sense.

But I think what Traykar is really doing here is just jumping from his art topic to here because I tried to correct him on satellite orbiting in a physical sense.

4 Likes

Not just that, but nuclear fusion creates new atoms. If we take Chronicler at his word, the atoms of these two bats were smashed together with some atomic partials lost in the process. Ergo, the bats cannot be alive because the atoms they were made of no longer exist.

1 Like

Tell me, when some of your cells die, or lose a limb, do you automatically die?

2 Likes

that’s as good an explanation as any I guess

1 Like

You and I both know that atoms aren’t the same thing as cells or limbs.

Correct, but cells are created of atoms. Our whole body is. When our cells die those atoms are lost to our body and replenished into energy, back into the ecosystem. We lose cells every day to this process, and gain more from nutrients when we eat, hence the need of balanced diet with proteins and vitamins.

4 Likes