Bats vs Bugs

Doesn’t look like the bugs stand much of a chance…

Featuring bats created by
@Senit
@Cordax
@redstripepakari387
@Traykar
@T4k4nuv4
@GoodGuy2006

17 Likes

I don’t see a single intimidating foe, apologies

8 Likes

Just you wait… You’ll see that numbers mean nothing to those who have spirit.

9 Likes

Honestly, Ghid is the one we have to watch out for.

7 Likes

9 Likes

And I pray his fury comes with judicious haste.

4 Likes

Finally, I can battle my nemesis in a true battle!

2 Likes

i am going to destroy the horny once and for all

3 Likes

Oh yeah? Behold, the power of my stand.

3 Likes

Nice style, although I don’t recognise half of them

3 Likes

The bugs will win.

3 Likes

that’s what you think
uh
I mean that’s some cool art

1 Like

The terrors of the night, will fight the forces of Mite… (plus whatever others join the fight).

Bats, Bats, we are the Bats.
We stay at night we prey at night
and in the morning we take a bite!

Kill the bugs, kill the bugs
they are no more good than thugs!

4 Likes

The bats look like they would have a breakdown if they got milk in their coffee rather than soy

9 Likes

This argument kind of annoys me. Some people could actually die or at least get very sick if regular milk is put into their coffee rather than soy milk, so getting upset about something like that can actually be justified.

Plus, the implications of the argument are that they are sensitive, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Believing that being sensitive is a bad thing can be a toxic mindset to have.

5 Likes

That is clearly not the instance I was referencing

Being sensitive isn’t a bad thing, but being overly sensitive is. You shouldn’t have a breakdown over creamer. That is not normal

2 Likes

Still though, you do not have the right to judge why someone is upset about milk. There could also be a dietary reason. Getting unreasonably upset is an issue, but being a little annoyed or upset can be reasonable. In fact, getting (reasonably) upset about someone getting your order wrong, just as long as you are polite. And I’m pretty sure a majority of these bats wouldn’t have a massively terrible reaction.

Besides, getting upset about something has nothing to do with combat skills, so your argument has nothing to do with this war anyway.

4 Likes

I will admit, the desire to seek victimhood from a light-hearted joke did somewhat go well with the underlying purpose of my joke. Its getting off track so Im not responding to why its not healthy to cry over milk

1 Like

the battle of milk has ended in an enemy retreat

3 Likes