Battle with the members above you!

Than @Rukah turn into a cassette tape.

3 Likes

Finally, something from my decade (that’s an inside joke - I have a friend who said I’m from the 60s)! I stick it into my cassette player, only to find to my dismay that it’s not The Beatles, but a cat screaming “GET ME OUT OF BRAZIL!” Disgusted, I take out the tape and put it in the “To be detonated” bin.

5 Likes

Finally, something from my decade (that’s an inside joke - I am from the 1200s b.c.)! I snatch it from Minethuselah’s collection and rush home to use the rukah cassette as a coaster.

4 Likes

Very funny, but I can still be a cat!! I transform into a silver version of Ravage and fly off.

3 Likes

I stealthily enact a plan to fill governments all over the world with people who are allegic to cats, until cats are illegal in 200 countries.
I also stick melted chocolate in Ghid’s shoes.

3 Likes

i mistake ghid shoes for actual chocolate and accidentally eat ghid’s entire foot. this sparks an urge within me to eat anything i can see within this raging battle, i then capture Rukah and turn him into a cat burger, and i eat willess for desert

3 Likes

Hahaha! If you eat me, I’ll shred your insides!!

3 Likes

Than @Rukah become a bird, while @Rhyla416 become a cat.

4 Likes

so I’m a bird burger now? this is odd

4 Likes

@Rukah is just a bird, no burger.

3 Likes

haha, now I can be Laserbeak!

3 Likes

Than everybody got turn into elephants.

4 Likes

I promptly step on @Spiderus_Prime , and flatten him.

2 Likes

Than @DuneToa become a pixel drawing as punishment for his love of AI art.

3 Likes

I jump on @Wekua’s head and start clawing at his eyes

2 Likes

Unfortunately since @Rukah lost his Master powers, he can’t transform into a cat or a Lewa sword, he just a guy.

3 Likes

Unfortunately for @Wekua, regular guys can still claw people’s eyes out, and I need a doctor

3 Likes

@Wekua dies from the blindness and when to Heaven, while everyone else become green.

4 Likes

As I no longer have eyes I cannot see the color green, which is a shame because that’s my favorite color and you’d all look a lot better that way for sure

I do pepper the earth with lightning bolts from time to time though

4 Likes

I use dark magic to bring Wekua back to life, and then immediately kill him again. I then do this 1861 more times.

3 Likes