Battle with the members above you!

I tremble in fear at the grammar king’s (@rukah) power! Then i countr t woth xtremly bad gramr so bBa0AQAAAAALd lUWpIIIITt MAkekses yOUUUUUUUUU sick ToReed it11! LOOLOLLORFL GAMER GUT MAD SKILLZ

2 Likes

Your bad grammar makes me throw up on @Enbeanie

Ew gros i no liekey so me goe awah 2 wash, butt nut b4 ah vmit all ova u!!!11 LoLrofL gamer skiLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 Likes

I can’t understand what @Enbeanie is trying to say so I just throw a rock at him

I used @Rukah own Lewa’s swords to stab him.

1 Like

Of course I am immune, so I send a hurricane of lewa swords @Spiderus_Prime’s way.

@Rukah’s Lewa Swords unknowing passed me up to @Ghid’s cabin in the woods, while I going to my super secret location that no one can found me.

1 Like

While trying to run from @Rukah’s swords I come across @Spiderus_Prime and attack him with a stick I found.

1 Like

@Senit mistakenly Big Foot from me, attack got beat up, while playing a song about moths on the TV.

1 Like

@Spiderus_Prime’s super secret location that no one can found him is detected by me in my cabin in the woods because he left spotify playing at 200 decibels, however because I am such a nice soul and because I am still recovering from the concussion nocturn gave me I will keep this location a secret.

1 Like

Following a squid launcher induced hospital visit (and maybe the use of a resurrection spell), I run up to @Ghid and finish what Nocturn started through the use of my spiky helmet!

1 Like

@brickbot breaks into my lovely cabin and begins beating me to death by thrashing his spiky helmeted head like a heavy metal enthusiast! however I defeat his hard rock inclinations by playing classical music and ruining any motivation to cause whiplash.

2 Likes

@Ghid Jokes on you I’m into both! Though I do trip on a squeaky floorboard and go flying into whoever replies next.

2 Likes

I just got to the cabin, but @brickbot99 flies into me and knocks me out.

1 Like

I stab @Rukah with part 57563

1 Like

I’m still knocked out

I stab @Rukah

2 Likes

somehow @winger’s stab reawakens me
now I’m bleeding
owch
I try to run away

I shot @Rukah with a fire ball.

1 Like