Battle with the members above you!

Just then, I grab the nearest board and proceed to whack @Minethuselah upside the head with it

2 Likes

after being somehow resurrected for the fourth (?) time I explode immediately yet again

5 Likes

Than @Monopoly when to see his horse wifu, instead he found Dracula the Pooh. Also @Ghid died for a Thromp and become a baby with mask.

3 Likes

This is the last time I play a Diablo game. :dizzy_face:

anyway I appear to come back as some sort of fusion between alec baldwin and dream, which is more than enough for me to commit harakiri.

3 Likes

seems I can’t just stay dead

after being resurrected a fifth time, I am apparently made aware of the fact that Trixie has somehow been replaced by “Dracula the Pooh”

this makes me explode

4 Likes

I question how seemingly anything can make @monopoly explode

3 Likes

I exploded due to lack of Trixie

4 Likes

oh. that makes sense.

3 Likes

Than @Rukah turn into Breez for some reason, and @Monopoly find his wifu and a talking hat.

3 Likes

nooooooo I defy you Spiderus and turn back into a lewa sword cat.

3 Likes

“I finally had a legitimate reason to wear this dress, but now i guess not” I say in disappointment due to being kicked from the party.

I turn to rukah and say “listen here you metallic hairball if he says you’re breez you’re breez”

4 Likes

@Rukah went back as a lewa nuva sword catfish.

4 Likes

nope just a cat. :cat2:

3 Likes

six times

fine

I am resurrected yet again for some negligible reason to find that Trixie has seemingly returned, “Dracula the Pooh” has completely vanished and a sentient hat has appeared in his place, which causes me to explode

4 Likes

I lean forward and blow bubbles in the rice water. I vocalize while I blow the bubbles

2 Likes

@Wekua got kidnapped by @Minethuselah for unknown reasons.

3 Likes

Oh no!! I jump on @Minethuselah and claw his eyes out!!

3 Likes

I wake up from my Spiderus-induced trance to find a Rukah cat peeling my eyes out and a tied up Wekua being led behind me. I grab my eyes back from Rukah, tie their nerve cords back to the ones in my head, and punt that cat straight to Brazil. I then lock Wekua in my basement with all of the other chil-… I mean, with all of the monsters that lurk in the depths.

5 Likes

OOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I fly off into the horizon in South America’s general direction

4 Likes

I watch as a green robot flies off into space, @Ghid evicts everyone, and mayhem continues. I put on a suit, grab an Allstate insurance card, slap a bandage or two on my face, and impersonate Mayhem by driving a pickup truck through the dining room window.

2 Likes