Battle with the members above you!

@Wekua dies from the blindness and when to Heaven, while everyone else become green.

4 Likes

As I no longer have eyes I cannot see the color green, which is a shame because that’s my favorite color and you’d all look a lot better that way for sure

I do pepper the earth with lightning bolts from time to time though

4 Likes

I use dark magic to bring Wekua back to life, and then immediately kill him again. I then do this 1861 more times.

3 Likes

As I ping pong my way back and forth across the corporeal line, my nerve clusters blow out from the constant electrical impacts, and I light on fire

3 Likes

@Wekua return to 2023, and in different universe.

3 Likes

I ask everyone why they have eyes on their fingertips

2 Likes

I whack anyone within range with a wooden board

2 Likes

i huck a on-fire-wekua at rukah, setting them both ablaze
i then proceed to roast some marshmallows

3 Likes

I hold out a fistful of eyes, and loudly proclaim, “All the better to see you with!”
Then I laugh maniacally and the eyes disappear, leaving me look like a normal guy.

2 Likes

aaaaaaaa!!! I’m on fiiiiiire!!! I run around screaming, desperately trying to find water.

4 Likes

Than rain comes pour down on @Rukah, but his face is burn.

3 Likes

Aaaaaah that’s better. In anger of Rhyla416 burning my face, I shoot lewa blades machine gun style at him!!

2 Likes

I go into a nearby shed and laugh, emerging dressed in a fireproof armor with a radiation launcher as my sidearm. I proceed to turn the nearest lamppost into uranium.

2 Likes

i dodge rukah’s barrage of swords, where they unfortunately hit spiderus!
i then teleport rukah into another dimension, and reveal his true form!
a cat

2 Likes

Well no one’s surprised there, I comment.

1 Like

Unknown to @Rhyla416, @Rukah’s Lewa Swords didn’t hit me, it’s thought me, turn into Matau Swords, and killed him, while his stole was in Limbo, where the forever limbo dance is at. Also Rukah is wearing a iron mask now.

2 Likes

I arrive with a bang and disappoint everyone with my laughably overused entrance style. I steal Rukah’s iron mask and yeet it into the Pacific ocean.

2 Likes

@Minethuselah didn’t know that @Rukah’s Iron Mask is a also a boomerang, that return to Rukah, plus Minethuselah got killed by a pirate.

2 Likes

I whip out my trusty Phlogistonator and burn a nearby house to the ground.

1 Like

I sit in my desolate, burning room. Somehow the leather chair which I am sitting on has survived. I push up from my chair and set my glass down, so its fire you want? then its fire you’ll get. I pull my CRSPR Flamethrower out of the smoldering rubble, aim in the general direction of @DuneToa, and let loose a wall of fire

8 Likes