Belluce the titan

This is Belluce, a matoran deity. He is the guardian of the legendary golden sword that he himself grafted onto his arm so that no one can take it. It is said that other times he had taken up residence on the island of Artakha. After a violent dispute with artakha himself, Belluce lost his hand and deserted the island of his creator. His whereabouts were unknown to this day.
I’m going to count you a confrontation of which only 6 young toa could return alive.
For this we go back in time until shortly after the clash between the toa hordika and the king and queen of the horde of visorak.
Our toa hordika was to find the kanohi avohkii. They heard about a mysterious golden kanohi that would teleport anywhere in the universe.
So they went to a remote island and fell face to face with a huge golden and blue warrior. A violent clash broke out between the toa and the golden warrior. In difficulty against the rotuka of his opponents, the warrior opened a portal and stole our young toa with a blade.
Stunned, the 6 toa found themselves on an island unknown to them. The portal had disappeared and only a temple lay on top of a rocky peak. The young stone toa was wounded and nokama the water toa decided to stay close to his friend to heal his wound. The other 4 toa climbed the mountain and arrived in front of the temple. The gates were huge. They went inside. A winged titan stood on a throne in the middle of the room. He had a sword that seemed to glow with a thousand lights. Matau Subjugated shouted at the others to flee for fear of the immense threat that the titan could represent. The young toa of the earth had heard of a legendary sword whose description corresponded to the blade of the titan. The titan awoke and threatened all four toa. They didn’t know it yet but a battle of several days would begin on this isolated island between the 6 toa and the crazy old titan.

17 Likes

Changed Category -Rukah

5 Likes

ha as if you could ever hope to be me-
Uh
What I meant to say was that this moc looks pretty nice. I like the unusual proportions and the parts use of the tarduk helmet for a claw. Neat build

2 Likes

really cool build, love the highlight of gold on him

1 Like

Woah, how’d you get those silver claws? Cool titan, makes me wonder if all titans are green giants, ho ho ho.

2 Likes

ooo very cool!

1 Like

The thick neck looks a bit goofy with the regular-sized head, otherwise this is a really cool giant! I’m impressed that the legs manage to hold up this titan and not fold in under its weight.

2 Likes

Feels pretty “Bionicle” if u know what I mean, nice job