Bellum, Lord of the Shadows

This has got to be one of if not THE best creation I’ve made.
I’m super proud of it and I hope you guys like it to!

I decided to give him a rather dark and generic colour scheme on purpose to give him a shadowy look, but I did add in some dark red accents in so it wasn’t TOO boring.

49 Likes

I feel like the tan could be much better distributed, and the waist looks a bit too thick.

I also feel like the head, while an interesting concept, looks sort of flat given the nature of it.

4 Likes

This, this is amazing. This MOC is great, but the tan could be used a bit more.
The head is my favorite part of the MOC, it’s a great build, and I love that the skull villain shoulder armor is being used as a mask.

9.7/10

2 Likes

Well, the thing is I have hardly any tan.
I really wanted to put more into the moc but I just didn’t have the pieces to :confused:

4 Likes

The Vorox armor makes the shaping off the torso look a little odd, but every other aspect is spot on. I especially like the execution of the head and the way the Skull armor piece was used.

1 Like

How did you make the chest plate with no printing on it!

1 Like

prrty good the word Bellum in Latin means war is he also a war lord… or something

1 Like

Yeah, I’m terrible at torsos and this was the best I could come up with

Well, you can actually buy actual versions of it off bricklink and places like that.
I just rubbed mine of with something (I can’t remember what)

Yeah, that’s actually how I cam up with the name.

1 Like

there were quite a few HF sets that had plain chestplates

1 Like

This looks REALLY good. The custom head, the body, the color distribution and texture look really good. The highlights of dark red look pretty swell.

1 Like

Thanks Cronk!

1 Like

His name is bellum… so why is he not a ghost-ship-controlling mouth-eyed floating squid monster?

But foreal, I really like this guy. Definitely not the best you’ve ever done (simply because you’ve made things in the past that I just liked alot more), but it’s very good.

The lower torso looks a bit… I dunno, not like a lower torso, but other than that I have no gripes. Good moc!

1 Like