Bendy and the Ink Machine

Ok, let’s get this milked fandom out of the way.

This series is an episodic puzzle horror game made my TheMeatly.

Quick Backstory:
Back in the day, two cartoon character named Bendy and Boris were brought to life, Bendy then realized this life is not meant to be since he later found Boris dead under an experiment which turn him into a psychopathic being.

What do users think about Satan Mickey? I personally don’t care as much.

Seems 2spoop4theaveragegam4r

Story and art style have me intrigued… think I’ll buy it on Steam

This is why I just stick to PvZ and PAD…

Bendy and the Ink Machine is just the latest Internet-go-wild game that follows FnaF and Undertale in the pattern of terrible fandoms and bad theories, and the game being appreciated for the wrong things.

Episode 1´s a pretty lame start to the game, it only gets better with the added depth of the much superior Episode 2. Stop making theories on the game because it´s not done yet. Boris is alive, so no “Bendy went crazy” or anything here. We only know what we know.

I don´t mean to be rude or anything.

1 Like

I haven’t check on Chapter 2 until now. While Bendy isn’t likely to be “crazy”, the ink is the major treat of the story and Bendy hardly revealed himself.

edit:

nah, I’ll do it in my own pace (if I have the interest)

Well, Square, I can summarize Chapter 2 for you if you want to.

Is this the new gaming trend that every kids channel run by old guys and their children will play and ruin

2 Likes

Should I actually get this game? I remember having some faint interest after stumbling upon it on Steam.

You can download chapter 1 for free (the other chapter are separately priced…).

I’ve notice this game has been demoted from reputation overtime, likely due to some getting tired of the grim story telling and the content is chopped into separate section like a EA expansion pack.

Also the long awaited Cup Head overshadowed it due to it’s colorful atmosphere and gameplay.

Ya might wanna check out chapter 3. Boris… ALL THE BORIS.[quote=“Square, post:10, topic:36109”]
like a EA expansion pack.
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that well change when the full game is released.

This is probably one of my favorite games.