Best Bionicle Internet Series?

I’ve always liked “The Misadventures of Onipex and Pals”

1 Like

BIonicle wars

Jaller. No contest.

2 Likes

Onipex and pals is one of my favourites

1 Like

I believe that it should be said that Tohunga Burger needs a spin off series of its own :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Well it isn’t a series, and it hasn’t actually come out yet, but Bionicle Revolution looks absolutely amazing. Its supposed to come out some time this month.

Though the Jaller series also comes to mind. I’ve even based some of my mocs off of there concepts. I wonder if there’s a topic for it.

The Bionicle Fighters…

I like Lumaken’s Toa vs Toa vs Toa vs Toa series.
BionicleNP’s movie “Bionicle Ignition: Island of Doom”
CallonLOF’s series.
Ids5621 stuff is also good.

I second this.[quote=“Stoax, post:3, topic:34003, full:true”]
The Jaller Series remains a favorite of mine for its rewatchability and strange yet hilarious writing.
[/quote]

I fourth this.

1 Like

Reviving Bionicle is definitely on top, with Jaller in second. I quite enjoyed the more serious oriented series such as SALVATION and Reign of Terror, but those are never going to have any real conclusions at the rate they’re coming out. I feel like comedy tends to work better because it’s easier to make and be consistent with uploads.

1 Like

All I can say is… Hail denmark.

1 Like

I loved Reviving Bionicle…but I typically prefer more serious oriented series. And on that note;

Heroes of Ora Nui was literally the first Biotube series I saw. I loved it, up until I found out it had been cancelled, and was subsequently really, really sad. It still holds a special place in my heart because of its origin, even if it may not be the best series.

Apart from that, the Hydros Chronicles and Society of Guardians were really good IMO, until they…were also cancelled when the uploader went offline.

Playlists:

I also liked what I saw of Bionicle Destiny from Shade 2800, but have only watched the first episode so far.

2 Likes

'EY! SAME HERE!

Heroes of Ora Nui was what really got me into Biotube and all the rest!.. Really sad to see it go…

Bionicle revolution.

It wasn’t released, and the script that got released was torn to bloody shreds.

Granted, I think it would have been fun to see, at least to riff, so i am a bit sad it was not released.

1 Like

6 Likes

Pereki Animates Things is probably my pick.
And if you’ve got just a few minutes, Grand Theft Piraka might be worth seeing.

Maniamac’s stuff was alright. It reaked of generic middle-school weaboo overpowered cheese but I appreciate the ambition.

Anybody here remember Gresh Wars?

Okoto Origins is really good. Another cool ‘series’ (of two videos) I always loved was Canister Wasteland. Anyone remember that?
Edit: Oh, and Project Toa.

2 Likes

Not a series so much, but Project Toa was the best stop-motion I have ever seen.

1 Like