Best BIONICLE Song/Music?

Hello guys, I am Coolio, with a coolio topic. (Sorry about using your “catchphrase” StudentScisscors). Anyway, what was Bionicle’s best song/music? From mnog1’s theme to Gravity Hurts, the Bionicle universe is full of music! It was really hard to decide because there are so many good ones. Most of you have been born before me and lived with Bionicle longer than me, but I would like to hear about what you think about this. My favorite is We didn’t start the fire! (A Bioniclization) by me, Coolio!

1 Like

Piraka Rap FTW

1 Like

It’s fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

/
#YO YO PIRAKA!

10 Likes

Amazing :smiley:

Needs a gold chain though

1 Like

In all seriousness, the soundtrack for the GBA release of Bionicle Heroes is pretty awesome.

3 Likes

Edited title -legomaster

I’m really surprised nobody’s made this topic yet. As @Chronicler and @John_Smith know, I don’t really like touting what thing is “best” or “worst”. I just judge by how much I enjoy songs. Gravity Hurts is probably my all-time favourite. The instrumental just screams “BIONICLE” to me.

2 Likes

Forget the advertisements, this piece captures all the elements of mysticism and passing legacy that defined my love for bionicle. Nathan Furst, thank you.

6 Likes

Favorite movie track: Legend of the Energy Disks and Mask of Light theme

Favorite MNOG track: Plague in Po-Koro and Le-Koro Band

Favorite song used in ads: Gravity Hurts

3 Likes

dies of feels just thinking about it

2 Likes

This

I almost cry everytime.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, the BIONICLE music is A+.

2 Likes

My favorite theme is the matoran theme I miss hearing it so much
My favorite song with lyrics (that I think might have been used in ads) is crashed by daughtry

though I like Vezon’s theme in Bionicle heroes a lot (Seriously, play that in your head while reading the battle with Vezon and Fenrakk/Vezon and Kardas)

but the Mask of Light theme is pretty great

1 Like

Definitely Lhikan’s theme.

1 Like

Gravity hurts, official instrumental

There are two songs that define Bionicle for me. The first one being this

The second being this, specifically the ending.

5 Likes

That ending is the feeling of pure, overwhelming nostalgia in 50 seconds or so. There is nothing quite like it. 4:21 - end.

2 Likes

I just really, really like Gravity Hurts. It’s awesome. :smile:

@PekekoaOfJungle Everbody likes Gravity Hurts, but no one likes Move Along. :frowning:

1 Like

I like all Bionicle music. Gravity Hurts was just my favourite an hour ago.

Yeah, my new favourite Bionicle music is the Mask of Light Soundtrack. SO NOSTALGIA!

1 Like