Best Bionicle Stop Motion Movie Ever?

I am sorry Noah Productions, but I think you just got surpassed…
Man, this doesn’t even feel like Stop Motion… The Bonkles are just… Alive!

3 Likes

Uhh, nah

Anyway, the best bonkle animation is Canister Wasteland and that makes this look choppy as! And that came out a decade ago!

2 Likes

I am sorry to say it, but this just surpassed Canister Wasteland, too…

Hahahahhaha

No, it didn’t

Well… Most people seem to think this way…

1 Like

Just because some commenters say it it doesn’t mean it’s true

People like Jake Paul but he’s not that great

He’s completely terrible

1 Like

Why do you say that? It’s not terrible by any means.

I never said it was terrible, but people like ever, sadly, I’m probably the only person you’ll ever meet who loves the mistika

Changed category to Internet ~ TheMOCingbird

This looks good but I wouldn’t say the best. They all look like they’ve had 10 cups of coffee.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t seen very much out there like this before, this is really cool!

I love how, for lack of a better term, animated they are. I see a lot of character in their movements that really isn’t there in a lot of standard Bionicle animation.

That, alongside the frame rate being silky smooth, puts this definitely up there in terms of Bionicle animation. I don’t think it’s fair to rate them, they’re all very good at different things.

1 Like

while this stop motion is great, i’d say Canister Wasteland is a bit better
might just be nostalgia tho

3 Likes

This looks great, but the characters kind of wobble around so much and I can’t stop thinking about how many hours this must have taken.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been so simultaneously confused and in awe at the same time. And was that a Canister Wasteland crossover at the end?

2 Likes