Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

more of why is there a Heroic warrior with Super tiny arms why does furno have a freeze machine
and Aviators

3 Likes

It’s BRICK

4 Likes

The DeCool DBZ minifigs are just about the same quality as real LEGO figures.

3 Likes

I’m going to be honest, for a Lego knockoff, Mega Blocks isn’t that bad. They at least have their own themes (Mario Kart, Halo, etc.) and some pretty cool sets. I have a giant aircraft carrier (which I destroyed and ironically takes up probably about half of my Lego collection) which came with cool gun pieces, jets, elevators, and neat two-plate high pieces. Now something like Decool…don’t even get me started. For one thing, look at the name. It says De-cool!

4 Likes

Me and my friend had a talk about this. Mega Bloks is just kinda awful and honestly while the Halo sets are kinda cool if it was made by TLG it would probably be undeniably better.

4 Likes

Mega bloks is cheaper plastic

very annoying plastic at that. Lego is something. that just feels good megabloks is no

3 Likes

:anguished: Mega Bloks is cool! They have lots of cool parts molds that Lego doesn’t have and the minifigs are amazing. Plus they’ve some original ideas before like their Dragons line or NEO Shifters.

2 Likes

Neo shifters was trying to be bionicle. Mega bloks has some really cool gun molds. i hate their mini figs. in my opinion.

lego will always be better to me Megabloks plastic is awful qaulity

4 Likes

I agree that Mega Bloks plastic is terrible but ya missed my point when I was talking about molds, not only guns but this too:

Loads of new pieces here and the dragon beats Lego dragons any day. But that’s my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

my opinion is that those molds are gross they look to much like a playset that belongs in

3 Likes

I personally think that Neo Shifters is a dumb concept seeing how it’s just people inside people but when I was a little kid I bought those sets and the execution is just as bad.

7 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

nilkuu and the stone protectors

jk

it’s some American 80s cartoon about troll dolls

3 Likes

It looks terrifying !

And am I the only one who likes Mega Bloks?

2 Likes

The one time I bought one of those, there were so many missing pieces.

And the instructions were worse than awful.

4 Likes

Where did you buy it? Cause when I got all 6 of mine not a single piece was missing. But they didn’t fit together to well.

2 Likes

Walgreens IIRC.

3 Likes

The Neo Shifters were Bionicle copies.

3 Likes

Neo Shifters, was like if Bayformers had a baby with the Bohrok. They didn’t hold together, had terrible color schemes, and had loose joints. I bought like 6 of them, and hated playing with them.

5 Likes

dont insult the bohrok by compairing them to bayformers

6 Likes