Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

I had more fun breaking cracked sockets than attempting to build the one neo shifter I had

9 Likes

Dude omg a yellow Miru thats so cool!!! and the kakama nuva is pink or lightish purple

5 Likes

We need Yellow Mirus. I call for a ultimatum

5 Likes

I know, those were so hard to build for me back then. Escpecially getting those dumb rubber tubes through the limbs…

3 Likes

It was so hard to built the Shifter.
It was hard to even use. It was really stiff and the bohrok thing function didn’t even work. I couldn’t even transform the thing.
I actually got so mad I took it apart.

5 Likes

I got so mad at a bootleg that I didnt even open it.

2 Likes

Same here… then I threw it in the trash

3 Likes

I once got so mad at a bootleg, I took it out back, poured oil over it, got a match and buried the remains. jk
That KSZ vibration has such a lovely surge helm, I wish it were real LEGO.

Also that Dogman bootleg.
“leading the team of heroes, he looks like a born commander”
“can be pieced together to form two patterns” -What patterns? Stop being stupid Decool.

3 Likes

AKA @Viper’s favorite Bonkle

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/0/2094ed63965390c2fac7faecf5c920bab1bea139.jpg

OMG guis luk at the new star wars seven setsQ!!!1111!11!

Yes, but I honestly cannot tell that is made of bricks. You are basically putting 5-6 pieces together, where a LEGO set would have 20-30 bricks that could be rearranged many more different ways.

Also, I wonder if some kid is walking into a store right now, seeing the new Bonklez in a display stand, and saying “Look at those terrible ripoffs of Star Soldiers!”

13 Likes

It’s a flying Kronkiwongi!!!11

5 Likes

Oh gosh I remember getting that from my school once

now lies in broken pieces around

4 Likes

“Bloc Kits”?

#BlOC KITS!?!

14 Likes

Star Soldiers vs BIONICLE. I want to see this on a fanfic site.

Anorexic Keetongu?

11 Likes

The Stars are here, and oh man, that box art.

If Kopaka slips this time, he’s gone for sure.

Onua is now apparently the Master of Light (and why the heck is Vizuna in the background)?

Here we witness the formation of Tahu 2016’s soon-to-be blue Bohrok eyes on his feet

Lord of Electrical Skull Spiders

Each set sold seperately for the measly price of 7$ (13$ for large masters)

12 Likes

I quit life.

8 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/8/8/88a8267609f2998218127ebe81a53cae22702951_1_500x500.jpg

star soilder

kopaka: master of ice cubes
tahu: master of lava
pohatu: master of potatoes

new elemental powers are solids confirmed

7 Likes

The possible Onua bootleg with the drill hands looks awesome to be honest. I think there were Tahu and Gali bootlegs made by the same people that also looked cool.

4 Likes

Soilder Snake

5 Likes

I have found more bootlegs and some (the Star Wars ones) look kinda cool.

13 Likes

T-the Lele movie?

The Lele movie…

#LIFE HAS BEEN QUIT AND BURNED

18 Likes