Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

The titles of those first two listings are glorious

5 Likes

11 Likes

why does it have a golden bathtub filled with lobster stew on it’s back
that’s like a human having a golden bathtub filled with tiny human stew on it’s back

Although that shell piece used as a lobster tail is quite good parts usage, may steal that myself

2 Likes

Is that lobster wearing sunglasses

3 Likes

i present…

Set Of 16 Pcs Ninjago Mini Figures Kai Jay Sensei Wu Master Building Blocks Toys
not gonna lie these are some pretty cool snake head recolors - kinda tempted to buy…

3 Likes

what happened to that one on the right’s face

6 Likes

Never in my life would I have imagined to see Aspheera, the worst Ninjago villain, recolored in 5 different colors

2 Likes

i kinda dig the blue one
also i honestly dont hate her that much - she is very well done in crystalized

Aspheera and Kalmaar are easily the worst villains I have ever seen

2 Likes

that’s a sombrero

and don’t forget the blunt

4 Likes

I went to holiday in Romania and oooooooh boy, the chinese shops are a goldmine for bootlegs.
I present you:

The calmes police officers in the USA:

Dinoriders Jurassic Park:

Minifigs with noses:

The Avengers’ favourite weapon - The GUN:

Totally Not Starbucks:

The solution if you like Lego, Minecraft and Mario at the same time:

Squid Games:

Some decent Ninjago bootlegs:

And finally - Depressed Cole:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, there are at least three times this many kinds of sets there.

11 Likes

leaked images of the Bota Magna Dinosaurs

ah yes
THE S NINJA MOVIE

8 Likes

better dinosaur builds than actual Jurassic Park sets

I love Depressed Cole

1 Like

Every convention has that one bootlego minifigure vendor; it’s just a fact.

6 Likes

Why-- Why do they often have higher detail than they would if LEGO made the same minifigures?

Also, do they use official minifigure bodies/parts? Because if so, I’d buy them.

Saitama is probably the closest to what Lego would do and that’s only because of how the design is anyway.

I’m not sure about the molds as genuine lego but mario Is a hat / hair combo, power rangers is similar to the opening iron man helmet, and nezuko has a two part hair with gag piece. Other then that it’s all official peice molds.

4 Likes

A better Mario than the official lego one.

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I’m still hunting for Bionicle themed bootlegs that exist in the wild. The feeling you get from finding one is like unearthing a childhood favorite toy that you decided to bury in your backyard for some reason. I recently posted a video on my YouTube Channel about one I found while shopping for extra Bionicle parts. It’s less than a minute long, so if you get the chance, check it out! https://youtube.com/shorts/PGpR6UcFayc

Why? Why can’t they make a ball joint?