Best Of LEGO Bootlegs

What do you think that award is for?
My guess is “2017 award for scummiest bootleg art.”

5 Likes

Star Plan…(laugh and cry).

8 Likes

The pauldron is trash on the official one, that’s a small loss to take.

1 Like

It’s not photoshopped

1 Like

“Can I copy your homework?”

“Yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied”

“ok”

21 Likes

did you buy that?

2 Likes

It’s some bizarre Gali/Rey hybrid.

8 Likes

Hey, it’s Nick Fidgetspinner.

7 Likes

Oh no, Jay stole Gali’s staff and spinner thing, & Rey’s Cloth, too!

2 Likes

it’s actually her complete build, even the gear function

4 Likes

This thread is really long. So I apologize if these were already posted, But I think they’re fairly new on the bootleg market. I first saw the pics on Instagram, then searched high and low on Aliexpress until I found the complete set.

I love the hands on these first guys. Are those from MegaBlox molds or something?

21 Likes

the two last were indeed posted, but not all the others, they look good

2 Likes

oh my god the hands
mMMM

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist. Had to order some of them. I’m sure the quality of plastic won’t be as good as the official stuff. But I have quite a few bootleg HF figures, and the parts work great for MOCs when combined with official parts. I love the fact that so many of these parts are in colors that Lego has never, and probably will never make.

@Ghosty Aren’t those awesome? To me they were worth the price of the figures alone ($15.99 USD including shipping).

Just for fun, here’s a random bonus set of super heroes I found on there. Look at these heads! lol

5 Likes

I want to buy one of those, the one with the black hands, I’ll see if ai can find it in aliexpress

1 Like

Ok so the first guy looks like something out of Warhammer 40K, the third guy’s face looks a bit like Johnny Joestar to me. Actually, they all have a 40K like feel to me.

1 Like

Is this the one you mean?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Marvel-Avengers-Super-Heroes-Bionicle-Building-Blocks-Chu-Han-Han-Xin-Heroes-DIY-Assemble-Brick-Kid/32823753372.html

3 Likes

HAAAAAANNNNNDDSSSSSS

I really want to see how they work.

4 Likes

now I want to know what the posts were

6 Likes

Good thing I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like