Best Quotes from Bionicle

Theres plenty of great characters and dialogue in Bionicle. What is your favorite quote whether its funny, deep, or just plain badaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-er…cool…

11 Likes

“Little Toa, you have not yet begun to see even the barest outlines of my plans. I have schemes within schemes that would boggle your feeble mind. You may counter one, but there are a thousand more of which you know nothing. Even my … setbacks … are planned for, and so I shall win in the end.”
-Teridax to Vakama, Time Trap.

27 Likes

I feel like Vakama has the best quotes, although Teridax’s are very, very good (of course I may be biased as he is my favorite villain in anything)
“I desire just one noble destiny, more than any power you can offer me.”
— Toa Vakama to Teridax, Legends of Metru Nui
“And something else … our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves.”
— Vakama, Web of Shadows
“Toa aren’t killers. If we were, we would have started with you.”
— Toa Vakama to Teridax, Time Trap

19 Likes

“Your possession of the Mask of Time may leave me inclined to stay my hand, but we both know that there are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt.”
— Makuta Teridax, Time Trap

34 Likes

“Each set sold separately”

71 Likes

Haha! My thoughts exactly. XD How about:
“New! From BIONICLE”

25 Likes

“I know a way out. It involves explosions. Lots of explosions.”
-Toa Mahri Nuparu

34 Likes

that was a great quote and really reminded you that it was in fact Nuparu,

8 Likes

Hahli: Jaller! I’m pregnant

That never happened! I mean,

Sidorak: Why can’t I do anything right?!

That also never happened…

Lewa: I am Groot.

Yeah…

13 Likes

*Whistle, Whistle, Click. -Nuju

29 Likes

That quote is inspired, Greg outdid himself when he wrote those words,

10 Likes

it definitely ties with my other favorite quote: “…” -Kopeke

27 Likes

I think this is the best quote of all. “This is the way of the Bionicle” -Vakama

19 Likes

I don’t think I can chose a favorite, but I really liked this one.
“Horror is looking into the eyes of the Shadowed One, knowing you are about to die…and then being forced to live. Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you…and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don’t talk to me about fear, creature–I am fear!”
—Zaktan standing up to Irnakk, BIONICLE Legends 5: Inferno

I always liked this quote because Zaktan was standing up to literally his worst fear in the chamber of nightmares.

29 Likes

“…”
-Kopeke

"Wonderful. They can deep-carve that on our memorial stones — ‘But at least Nuparu had fun.’’
-Toa Inika Kongu,

(Kudos to @Chronicler for finding the exact line.)

25 Likes

You can also look up his quotes on Biosector01.

In quote, it says:
“Wonderful. They can deep-carve that on our memorial stones — ‘But at least Nuparu had fun.’”
-Kongu

10 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

“I am not Hafu! I am Taipu! Why does everyone think I am Hafu, and he is me? We are not even from the same village!”
— Taipu
And of course:
“…”
— Kopeke

18 Likes

that was hilarious

2 Likes

“Soon,”

• Zaktan
    I’m kidding, I like the quote while he’s fighting Tahu.
    “Toa, you are an anachronism, pure and noble heroes , still striving for right in a universe of chaos, unwilling to admit you day is long over”
    The ultimate smack down given there. :smile:
20 Likes