Best Quotes from Bionicle

IIRC, this was his quote from his website bio. It became so iconic that it became an episode title from the 2015 animations :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ever since watching Noah Production’s BIONICLE Ignition 2 stop motion film, I have a newfound appreciation for this exchange between Makuta and the Barraki.

“You know, I had forgotten how much fun this is.”
“You don’t need to tell us. We know all about the fighting.”
“Who’s talking about fighting? I was talking about winning.”

That last line says so much about Makuta to me, more so than his “Thousand ways I could destroy you” or his “Schemes within schemes” speeches. It just shows how much he loves being an evil mastermind.

8 Likes

From Dreams of Destruction:
“You…made…a mistake. You see, I don’t get nightmares…I give them. Your shadow plays are impressive, tyrant, but never forget who is the true master of shadows.”
Teridax to Karzahni.

4 Likes

"TAKUUAAAAAAA"

11 Likes

Here’s a favorite of mine;

“No, that’s Onewa who swings around buildings. I’m Whenua, who falls off them!” - Whenua

7 Likes

I’ve always found a particular quote from Zaktan to be a huge highlight for his character. If there was ever one quote that summed up who he was, it was this:

"Horror is looking into the eyes of the Shadowed One, knowing you are about to die … and then being forced to live. Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own, a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you … and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don’t talk to me about fear, creature — I am fear! "

Still gives me chills and one of the few long Bionicle monologues I’ve had memorized.

7 Likes

“tHe kEy To NoNgU???” - Onewa

4 Likes

of course, that one is second only to TAAKUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!

2 Likes

plagiarism.

4 Likes

it’s still true

2 Likes

Yeah, you were definitely the first person to come up with posting that. Mad props for the original idea…

7 Likes

HUSH, CRETIN

6 Likes

“Just like the good old days. Now I remember why I hated them so much.”
-Axonn, Destiny War

this feels like something I would say

6 Likes

I just found a really clever one-liner from Botar:

From Bionicle Legends 6: City of the Lost:

“You have no rights here,” Makuta snarled. “Begone.”
Botar smiled, a monstrous grin. “Where there are wrongs, Makuta… I have rights. Stand aside.”

Context

(For context, this is just after Botar arrives to take the Barraki to The Pit when Teridax is about to have them executed)

4 Likes

Here’s a good quote:

We may be doomed to fall, but before we do, we’ll give our enemies reason to regret the day they set foot here. Let’s show them you don’t have to be a Toa to be a hero!

7 Likes

Is that from Garan?

3 Likes

yop

5 Likes

Only understood that quote when I got older

1 Like

“Onua. Go bash.”

• Pohatu
3 Likes

What’s this from?

3 Likes