Big Papa (Mark 1)

Big Papa is the first model of a line of genetic/robotic hybrid monstrosities. Poor unfortunate souls were tricked mutilated and experimented on. Replacing some of their body parts with mechanical parts and replacing their brain with a submissive programming that makes them a slave to whomever programmed the chip. For the mark one his original name was othahu, until they found him, Replacing his right arm with a harpoon gatling gun, replacing his left hand with a hand that send out surges of electricity, His lower legs with strong and powerful pure steel and gold lower legs, hooking a breathing apparatus into his chest/lungs/mouth turning him mute, and replacing his back/spinal cord with a hardened steel shell and system of wires and metal support beams. (Yes he’s obviously based off of the Big Daddy from Bioshock) waits for triggered Bioshock fans

28 Likes

I’m not that triggered. This could use a little work, but it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

Good stuff right here. There’re a few things that really elevate it, imo.

The armor on the chest that acts as a mouth guard is fantastic. And the use of those gear pieces for the mini gun is ingenious.

2 Likes

Like what?

this is pretty good, although I feel like it’s not custom enough… It just seems like some ccbs cobbled together…

other than that it looks cool and it’s a great concept! keep working on it and it will get there!

1 Like

I mainly have CCBS, mainly because I arrived into the lego mega-figures scene after bionicle

1 Like

well… there is Bricklink! you can get good pieces from there.
ccbs is good, but you should try to get some bionicle to mix it up. even just getting technic to make custom limbs and torsos would help.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I’m broke. Plus If you do pay attention to some of my older mocs they do have a lot of technic

1 Like

Oh my… what a consistent texture.

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s a compliment or not but I’m going to take it as a compliment (AKA: I don’t know whether you’re being serious about the texturing)

1 Like

ok, cool. :slight_smile:

Simple doesn’t always equal bad

1 Like

true… my brother does criticize me for super simple mocs with lots of ccbs. I just don’t like the way some of the bones are exposed. That can be fixed with a bit of system, tho.

1 Like

I was being serious. Also nice job with the Color Scheme!

1 Like

Thanks dude

1 Like

*Golden big daddy noises *
(GRUHHHHH!)

1 Like

nods in approval