Big Rahi/Toa MOC

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not having uploaded anything in a while, been a bit busy with life. Finished a Rahi/Toa MOC today. Its supposed to be a Toa who can switch between Rahi/Toa form. I could use some help with a name for this Rahi. Any help would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

42 Likes

Name: Fe-Muaka

Bio: A rare breed of Muaka, native to Salt flats. It’s name come the unusually high ratio of metal to organics in its biology.

Okay, this thing is an absolute BEAST! It’s very rare to see such a solidly built rahi.

3 Likes

This is amazing just amazing!

1 Like

Just what I was looking for, I like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This thing is insanely huge and complex, and I love it!

2 Likes

Random backstories are my specialty.

2 Likes

The Rahi is very impressive, if a bit too blocky. The ever-dreaded blue pins and the brown axles are kind of distracting but I guess the eyes help with the former.

The Toa’s very well-built, he’s got a nice aesthetic and his bow is very solid. The color scheme I feel is a bit too 2008 Biotube but other than that I really dig him.

3 Likes

Hahaha! Wow, now that what I’d call an a b s o l u t e u n i t of a beast.

All joking aside, that’s a pretty impressively built box of a beast. Looks like some kind of lizard-bear hybrid.

Also, love the Toa, got an interesting looking upper torso build going on, and man! That bow!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yeah, I ran out of black pins and I hate blue pins with a passion. Where I live the price for black pins are crazy on Brickslink. I think you would like the other Toa mocs I posted on this site.

1 Like

I like the concept, but all the technic liftarms make that rahi a it too blocky.

2 Likes

I really like the classic look and shape of the rahi, there aren’t too much mocs like this nowadays

2 Likes

Ah, that Toa takes me back to biotube in 2009.
The Rahi is… alright, it’s very very blocky, being mostly technic beams, try building it more like you did the Toa, and if the Toa transforms into the Rahi, maybe have some commonalities to them, the way you turned the 3 blades on the head into the sword and bow is really smart

This thing is awesome