Bio-Cup!

The correct answer is to build Siren Head. :stuck_out_tongue:

If the build is supposed to show the generation of the energy type or make one think of it, my mind goes to subwoofers and their exaggerated bouncy vibrations. Or whales, showing some sonar waves washing off of them.

4 Likes

Bro youā€™ve got so many options itā€™s not even funny

Speaker-head robots, singers, musical artists, musical instruments themselves, record players, ultrasounds, even bats - probably one of the most versatile categories this entire round

Iā€™m betting some of the people who got elastic or kinetic are wishing they got sound. Youā€™ve got options, man; itā€™s time to pump that creativity :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Energy: Sound(wave)ā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

Waitā€¦ @Takutanuva we donā€™t happen to be in the same bracket right? Thereā€™s a guy called Takutanuva in mine (artyquill)

Okay I had an idea to do two guys called drum and bass but then it sort of morphed into just one guy which I might just slap some ears/antennae on and call echolocation???

6 Likes

Not sure, though I know myself and @GBailey46 are in the same bracket

also

bat? :goo:

6 Likes

perchanceā€¦idk I really need to bounce some ideas around because thereā€™s too many directions I could go with it honestly, like I had an idea to give it feather hand things for the sake of it but it might be a bad idea who knows

Your ideas coming along well?

6 Likes