-Bionic

A host of the NX7 virus,or bionic plague,which turns people into murderous robot-like things

57 Likes

Murderous robot things.

:ok_hand:

At any rate it’s not all that impressive from a design standpoint but the styling and posing is on-point for the intended theme. Neato work.

4 Likes

Inb4 Power Rangers RPM :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks cool

I really like the head, only thing that may be neat is more colored highlights.

5 Likes

Poor dude, I just saw it for the first time in pictures and it’s already dead :confused:.

But seriously, I think it’s pretty cool looking, and the way you posed it gives it a lot more character.

1 Like

why did you kill him he was soooo young

1 Like

All I can really say is that the left arm could use a longer shell to cover up the bone, then again its a cyborg abomination so who’s to say it needs to look finished?

So like the thing from Soma?

He reminds me of the droid form the new stars wars movie a bit.

Also that image of Celity killing him is pretty cool.

1 Like

As usual the photography is very nice with your topics, which I love. The MOC itself it very nice and slender, and is still very custom build-wise, which is always impressive. The colors are also great and I love it.

although I can see your finger in the last picture

4 Likes

Not your best, but still pretty darn spicy. Photography is on point as always.

1 Like

I like the silver arm thing with the stabby-stabbers. :smile:

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool! I like the emotionless face!

1 Like

wait… does his right arm have a cut piece (the black umarak claw/useful calf piece) On another note, its pretty cool.

1 Like

So this is what the bionics from the RP look like, huh. I was imagining them to look more like this:

This reminds me of the combine guys from hl2

3 Likes

Pretty cool, I like the shaping and the torso.

1 Like

AAAAH THOSE POOR PIECES
WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THIS

3 Likes

Very pointy wrists