BIONICLE -20 Years of Legends-

A very happy 20 years to something that means so much to me, and i’m sure it means a lot to everyone else here.

There was no way i was gonna pass up doing this. Bionicle was a very important part of my life growing up. It helped give me the passion to create i have today, and i don’t think i’d be the same person now if i never got into Bionicle as a kid.
If it were released today, i’d probably think it was lame, and get tired of seeing ads for it everywhere like i do with every other kid’s toy.
LEGO -and more importantly, Bionicle- is, by far and wide, the reason i love to create, and i can’t thank it enough.

Here’s an alt with Tahu’s sword ablaze!

51 Likes

very nice

1 Like

Way to bring a smile to my morning. That is some truly epic art. Love how faithful it stays to the original while also not being afraid to do it’s own thing. A fitting tribute.

1 Like

Now this puts a smile on my face.
Wonderful art dude! A very nice interpretation of the sets whilst still being recognisable.

1 Like

A couple minor things. I think the legs look good, but they remind me more of Nuva legs than Mata legs. Other thing, I personally don’t like actual mouths on Bionicle masks. In this art especially, it only looks like Tahu has a mouth instead of the Iconic gaping look. The rest of this all looks great though.

I am Thai.

I surf the Curry.

My Dual Bamboo Skewers will marinate the enemy in golden-brown Satay.

I am here to battle hunger.

It is my Destiny to eat my Golden Broth of Power, and become…

The Master of Chicken Cuisine!

8 Likes

ooh, nice osl with the flame sword there, small detail, but one that really helps!

I love this arrange! :grinning: :heart_eyes: :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Wow this is amazing, love that lewa has grey finger tips