Bionicle 2015/2016 mask edits

The Kakama looks nice, as does the Hau. I’m not too sure about the Kau Kau though… It seems a little too streamlined.

2 Likes

You’ve improved these masks so much. I particularly approve of the Hau, which looks so much better here.

4 Likes

These are beautiful

4 Likes

I honestly prefer the 2015 Kaukau to the one you made here. Everything else looks pretty good though. Especially the Hau.

2 Likes

Pohatu looks incredible, Gali is alright, Tahu is great, but those Lewas are so Eurgh.

I still prefer the official ones though.

4 Likes

I really have to admit, Gali’s revamp reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog. I may be the only one on this opinions, but I kind of miss the visor that she had on the original Kaukau. Lewa’s revamp looks good now that the eyes are smaller. I know I could go on about the Hau, but its the Hau…it will always look good lol.

2 Likes

it’s beautiful…

Somebody download the 2015 meshes and apply these edits so we can get 'em on shape ways.

4 Likes

i need the pohatu one

agh

3 Likes

I only really like the Tahu one…they are all good though!

2 Likes

Yeah I prefer the actual ones as well. I just thought this would be a fun thing to do. Plus a lot of them were made on requests

4 Likes

The Lewa mask remake is my favourite. That Pohatu mask… something isn’t right not sure what though. Anyways, amazing work!

3 Likes

It’s the vent on the head, It’s going perpendicular to the perspevtive of the image, it would be tilting up on one side.

@gizmohomie yeah I noticed that. I’m just too lazy to fix it

9 Likes

that mask… feels more like it’s for Breez or something. I feel the extra bits on the side should atleast be webbed or something, but really I feel they don’t fit Onua…

I think that it’s supposed to be the mask of ultimate power not Onua’s mask.
But if it is Onua’s mask, you’re right it wouldn’t fit him at all.

2 Likes

10 Likes

kakama: meh its ok i sorta like the new one
kaukau: sorry but this is the worst
Hau: love it
Miru: meh something feels off about it
MoUP: too janky of a photoshop job sorry its not that great

1 Like

22 Likes

sorry, thought it was onua’s

anyway that mask looks SICK

1 Like

I don’t know how you made these images, but I’d love to see front versions, especially for the Mask of Fire.

1 Like