Bionicle 2015 Concept Art Found on Russian Site

So, I have my VK account just to view BIONICLE related news, which seem to be released in russia first. I use google translate to translate it. Here are the weird pics, that seem official. I’ll paste original translations in this font.

Map of the ancient city:

As I promised, soon we will fight with Lord Spider Skull in the ruined city of the Creator Masks. It remains only to get more soldiers, and I hope you will help me in this =)
However, before you go God knows where, let’s learn a little more.
Ruined City Creator Masks
Completely destroyed and absorbed in the jungle city of Masks Creator is deep in the woods. It was there from the time of the great cataclysm is immersed in a deep sleep Creator Masks.
Today the city is in a state of complete rest, time stopped here ever since the Great cooled coal forge. The city waited for him to awaken life for many thousands of years. When the outbreak of the Great Forge again lit the fire, the city wakes up.
Here is a diagram of the ruined city. It is useful to us when we gonna get there.

Ancient city in night:

Guys, it’s time to think about the upcoming battle with Lord Spider Skull in the ruined city of the Masters. Moreover, all six Toa went there.
We need more fighters for this test. When we typed 7080, we started a new testing and new adventures. The most active of you will receive prizes from LEGO Bionicle. Put a “Share with Friends” and invite your friends, let us multiply the warriors of our group!

Fire region

A great battle was today! But while preparing for the next one, which will be held this Thursday!
Tahu - one of the favorite characters of our members. Still, it is powerful and strong, his element is overwhelming. He is a fighter that is necessary!
Preparing for battle on Thursday in its territory. If you have questions - ask!

Ice region

Who is the bravest? Go now and check!
Starts in 30 minutes, go here: Error | VK

Alright, that’s all. Please note that dates are not up to date. Also, the translations are from google, please do not complain.

21 Likes

Woah. Those are some sick wallpapers.

More Toa?

So that’s what the Mask Maker’s mysterious building is called

What life? The skull villains?

So the “city” is a metaphor for the skull villains…and what is this “outbreak” that they speak of?

Did Makuta take over Skull Grinder’s body and “lit the fire”?

3 Likes

Nope, they are trying to get members in that group :smiley:

The city used to be inhabited by protectors.

I think it’s more like when they awaken Ekimu (light the forge) , the “dead” city will live once again.

5 Likes

I’d love to have bigger images. The Ice region looks cool.

3 Likes

I wish to see more of this pictures. Are they official Lego pictures?

I was wondering too… Here’s their reply:

8 Likes

vk has some of the coolest stuff, can you ask them about the okoto alphabet that was posted a while back?

also

WUT?!

4 Likes

I believe that “great cataclysm” was when Ekimu knocked MoUP from Makuta’s face.

4 Likes

these are very interesting, I want actual physical maps now (besides the one we already have)

What do you mean? We already have 3 kinds of map :smiley:

Animated:

Painted

Physical

3 Likes

THE WALL PAPER POTENTIAL

SO MUCH

(yeah yeah body is invalid shaddup)

5 Likes

well I meant of the ancient city

1 Like

I’d love to have one for each region!

2 Likes

“I found a Russian site, I don’t speak the language!”

(I’m seriously surprised nobody has done this yet. :stuck_out_tongue: )

So um, did we ever get some sorta follow-up on this?

6 Likes

Yup! This post.

2 Likes