BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Yes…

It’s blurred quite abit here because I had to zoom in, however it is an anomaly for sure. There isn’t anything else on the map like that.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s Temple of Time or the Ancient City? Both are in RoJ right?

The Aincent city is in the RoW and that area is too flat to be the temple of time. From what we’ve seen in the animations, it’s ontop of a mountain, Though it could be the temple of time. It does have that general shaping.

2 Likes

id say that it is probably the temple of time

nice spot @Barkel

Must say I’m thinking that’s the temple of time too. On my map where it’s less blurred I think I can see the split at the top and it does appear to be on top of a hill.
That means we also now have the general location of Bingzak and Nilkuu’s meeting place…

7 Likes

Well, I found this in the book topic.

I don’t have the book myself so I can’t check which is right. :dizzy_face:

You can check the map on the Bionicle page on LEGO.com

Hey i noticed something with the map and the animations…

Here is where the golden masks are in the map
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/2/32f20609f602e7376017e3c7d2c785f51f6d5418.png

Here is where the golden masks would be, based on the location of our heroes

I can, tomorow when the book arives in the mail.

So conflicting data then? Or they are two different cities?

Maybe this picture just assigned Toa to their regions, not the golden masks?

Great!

Wrong, that image is from the episode, when the Toa gets their golden masks, so it have to mean that its shows where they are.

Interestingly, only Pohatu is the one who’s golden mask location match both the animation and the map

My club magazine states that these (except Kopaka’s) are the village’s/Toa landing sites.
You can see they’re not the golden mask locations because Tahu isn’t in his volcano.

It could be it’s actually inbetween the two, in the mountains, but it’s considered apart of RoJ

2 Likes

It sure is…

That picture you show doesn’t show anything like this…

The picture I showed is in no way a cliff. If you have the physical map, take a close look. It’s in a clearing ontop of a hill. It’s very clearly a grey structure sticking out, it’s easier to see though with the map in hand, pictures of it are too blurred.

2 Likes

I think what @Rockho was meaning, is that the image he showed looked like a face.

3 Likes

I’m guessing the we’re going to get the Skull Scorpio episodes pretty soon, so let’s discuss what might happen.

Here’s some Tombstone pics just for fun:

Also, does anyone still remember that compass design from the Okoto map? Someone made a MOC of it on Deviant art.

4 Likes

I’m guessing there’ll be a battle between the Toa and the various undead Scorpio’s. I dont think Pohatu will have his mask stolen, seeing as Kopaka’s mask wasn’t stolen, and both Toa’s corresponding villains are horde enemies.

Also, I did not think that compass was possible to make.

1 Like

Book/Animation Spoilers We’ll probably get an animation with the Toa trapped under the collesium next episode.
Skull scorpio is probably my favorite 15$ set of the wave, his tail is just so much fun to mess around with.

1 Like

That’s this scene isn’t it?

2 Likes

@Barkel Pohatu does get his mask stolen. Kopaka never does though.

1 Like

I don’t want to pay it.

[quote=“Chronicler1, post:10099, topic:71”]
depending on the company that they work with they can release it on the website too.
[/quote]much like how they released ninjago and chima and hf on their respective sites.
oh wait…

If we get a TV series I doubt it will be similiar to HF or other Lego Tv shows
[/quote]you doubt? I guarantee it will be, why change the status quo.

if you watch both TLR and the other HF episodes you can realise that HF is a bit more light harted than Bionicle and company that made them both was TinselTownToons
[/quote] people dislike tlr for the same reasons they hate the hf show, if you’re trying to say it would be alright because tlr was slightly less childish I can’t understand that reasoning.

moreover animations aren’t that great too they have minuses like time constraints
[/quote]which I pointed out.

if we get a Tv show Lego can pull it off I am sure and if they don’t do a ‘‘serious bionicle’’ I ask you why not ?
[/quote]because we have no evidence to suggest they wouldn’t make it just as garbage as hf, or chima, bionicle needs to be taken semi seriously, and we’ve been given nothing that says that a bionicle tv series would be anything other than teen titans go.

they said themselves that they were looking for and found a different style.
[/quote]which was referring to them revamping the animation style between (the winter and summer)waves.

[quote=“Payinku, post:10098, topic:71”]
because they have no set time frame they have virtually no filler, only being as long as they need to be.
[/quote]we don’t need more content, you’re asking for more for the sake of more
most people only want bionicle to have a show because other lines have a show.

1 Like