BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

In this topic, you can posts your thoughts, theories, and speculations about the 2015 revival of BIONICLE.

-Mesonak

38 Likes

The big questions here really is whether or not Pohatu will be brown.

And the line as whole returning is something I’d consider pretty interesting.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be peeved that the sets won’t feature articulated hands. The display pic, it promised…

1 Like

Did anyone else notice the similarities between the new ‘Mask’ and the Mask worn by Vamprah in the Phantoka line? Just noticed myself.

4 Likes

How does this work?

This this what I’m supposed to do?

1 Like

As long as Matoro is still a part of the story, I’m good with a reboot.

2 Likes

Bionicle is coming back!?

Yus i hope they keep part of the original story but add some more fresh content though

5 Likes

I do see a little Vamprah.

1 Like

GET HYPED EVERYBODY.
IT’S REAL.
AND WE MIGHT JUST SEE IT SOON.

1 Like

Oh my gosh… that’s confirmation! THAT’S CONFIRMATION!!! #Hypetrain #BionicleCONFIRMED #Bionicle2015 #OMEGATAHUCONFIRMED!!

1 Like

I just had a thought, that I think fits perfectly. The sets we know of are 6 regular sets, 6 small sets, and 1 titan. What if that’s just the Winter wave, and the Summer wave will have the Spider creatures? So, the pattern for Bionicle was that the first 6 sets, who would be the year’s mascots would come out alongside the smaller characters, and there would be one or two titans until the Summer. So, using this template, we can see what might be going on. The Toa are the 6 main sets, and the Defenders are Matoran/Turaga, and the Lord of Skull Spiders is Makuta or some form of Rahi. Then, in the Summer, we’ll get 6 Rahi as the main sets, and one or two more Titans.

But hey, that’s just a theory…
A LEGO THEORY! Thanks for watching…

4 Likes

CONFIRMED #HYPETRAIN

1 Like

how long until the analysis of this picture goes up?

I know I’m ready.

24 Likes

My reaction…

Anyhow it looks great overall!

#OMEGAONUATHELANDLORD2015CONFIRMED!!!

5 Likes

I’m thinking the mask in the corner of the spider set looks a little like a revamped Kraahkan.

that’s what I thought.

Right. So I’m wondering if Teridax has anything to do with the story here. And I wonder who the red character is underneath the spider. He looks like he’s fighting a spider on his box, so I assume he’s a good guy, but I don’t know who he could be.

I’m thinking maybe… Jaller? Kapura? some other Ta-Matoran?

I thought Jaller too. But it’s really hard to know if it’s him or anyone else.