BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I’m pretty sure he will have the same as skull slicer, looks the same to me at least.

@Mrblackpants a new piece that is mostly used for torso/leg/back coverage. It is designed so it can unite both creature and toa :wink:

1 Like

This may sound like a dumb question but, what is the “Piece of Unification”?

http://cache.lego.com/r/dynamic/is/image/LEGO/71308_alt4?op_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=png-alpha

The shell they share.

Btw guys, reviewers have lives and all, but how they are supposed to make all 12 sets with this rhythm before January?

2 Likes

were r the pics for toy umurak

Here they are.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

A BZpower livestream regarding solely the 2016 Bionicle sets will be happening soon

9 Likes

I am gonna be busy during that. But I will watch it later.

4 Likes

OR, he can take the boulder off and kick it like his 2001 version.

3 Likes

Man I can’t WAIT to see what Umarak the destroyer will look like, I really hope that he will be massive like general grievous size but I don’t think he will since none of the G2 set have cost over $40 but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see

2 Likes

Grievous was $35 and part of that was to account for new molds, extra bones and printing

1 Like

*and license fee

2 Likes

Dem Nuva Symbols and additional details around them (everyone has some new detail, except Tahu, he is special).

Picture by Evaron (deviantART)

9 Likes

Didn’t @tahtorak make it first, though?

1 Like

Well I be. Ty. But it seems its one and the same person. Both have the same icons.

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry I live in Australia and the prices are much more expensive like over here general grievous is $45

Ah. Well then that’s fine.

1 Like

I can hardly wait for Umarak the destroyer. If he is a large titan (like witch doctor), I will be very, very happy, because then he will be huge and awesome.
I personally feel like his neck is fine, it makes him look less human. His arms, though…
I hope it doesn’t mess with actual function in real life.
Umarak the destroyer had better be witch doctor sized so that he can be a real destroyer. I would love it that way.

2 Likes

Actually Grievous has the same size as Which Doctor.

1 Like

it seems that BSO1 has also received the sets and will be reviewing them soon…

8 Likes