BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Hmm…I wonder why it’s not starting, but hey, we survived a day waiting for this, I’m sure we can wait a few more minutes… we cant

Yup it started!

Should be live now.

1 Like

Aw Pohatu looks awesome…so does Gali…shyesss AND Kopaka is boss…■■■■■■…need clearer reviews

4 Likes

Ugh, that guy with Gali and Akida is sooooo sarcastically negative. Really? You’re going to nitpick on the stand? The stand is good for posing and displaying man. <.<

Edit: I also don’t agree with the general resentment of the chest piece. While it might be a bit overdetailed, It’s certainly not as bad as they make it out to be and I really don’t see why we need a new chest shell that has a customizable peck area. Chest add ons just make the build gappy and less likely to fit perfectly with a body when viewed from on top.

8 Likes

LOL that guy with the shadow trap on his head. Shadow traps are now my new hairclips. even though I never use em

5 Likes

He’s really funny. I’m actually really interested in Pohatu, I’d like to hear him talk some more for sure.

4 Likes

Oh, so that’s what it was. :smile:

2 Likes

Me too, but everyone seems to overshadow him.

Alex is really laggin there.

3 Likes

OMG
Umarak and Lewa look AMAZING
Umarak has to be my favorite G2 set
Maybe he will be my favorite Bionicle set
I said from the beginning he was awesome
he didn’t let me down
I am so happy
buying Umarak first chance
and Lewa
so happy

I agree. To be honest, observing Pohatu, he doesn’t look too bad. The colors don’t clash nearly as bad as they do in CG Images. #WhatARelief :smiley:

6 Likes

I swear, Pohatu’s chest plate looks tan, despite it probably being a trick of the light mixed with the low res camera.

2 Likes

Also, @Atomik: Lewa’s blades don’t look half bad!
In fact, I love how he came out in the end!
I am just… so happy about these new sets! :smiley:
Edit: I also am now happy with the mask of control. It looks much better in real life.

I see you guys

3 Likes

We love you. :cry:

6 Likes

Can we have a clearer view of Uxar? (if that isn’t too much trouble)

1 Like

We can also see you lagging.

Just sort of what happens when six people across the country share a google video hangout, unfortunately. It seems like Alex is having the worst of it.

6 Likes

I’m now on Var’s Hate List, I really enjoy Pohatu now! I guess he’s like the Skull Creatures (except LOSS), as he’s not photogenic.

1 Like

That’s pretty unfortunate. He’s got all the sets.

1 Like