BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

The hype train is so intense that Eljay took off his mask.

3 Likes

upon a little analysis, that Tahu build is NICE. it looks like he uses HF body armor for shin armor to duplicate the look of the original’s legs.

Meso has been hard at work editing it for the past hour. We’ll post it here when we’re ready to go!

1 Like

great!

The red guy on the bottom right is one of the “Defenders”.

I’m sure their role is to fulfill the place of the Matoran/Agori for this wave, but it appears as though they are a new set of creatures since they all where the same mask.

[hype intensifies]

Poor Eljay they changed your lovely Hau.

Cough cough Ahem… Miru cough

5 Likes

Of course haha, got sidetracked by that great Hau revamp.

Hahah, did Aqua Magna and Bota Magna just separate from Bara Magna again from the hype?

3 Likes

A second Core War began over which new set would be best. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

why did you include Matoro in your drawing?

1 Like

If Kopaka is a Titan… DELTA KOPAKA CONFIRMED

3 Likes

I think that this might be before the toa mata arrived to mata nui, they are still mata and not nuva is the thing. Also making that mask highly possible to be the mask of creation, becuse Artakha. And btw, someone mentioned “what phantoka/mistika should have been”, well this might turn out to be a karda!

Why not?

4 Likes

Ok so I just read some youtube comments and the post here and just bringing this up I dont think Takanuva will be a 7th set more then likely that “Takanuva” is actualy Kopaka.

Correct: If you look at the color image, “Takanuva” is clearly Kopaka with an Akaku.

i hope kopaka and takanuva come out. Kopaka in the 1st wave, Takanuva in the 2nd.

As I still think it’s a reboot, I think we won’t get Takanuva at all, at least for a year or two.

Takanuva: “I’ve been secretly gay this whole time and none of you knew?”
Tahu: “You barely ever talk to us!”
Lewa: eating popcorn

11 Likes