BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

With the new sets like the spiders, I doubt it will be a reboot, but still possible.

I don’t know… the Mata really look like they just washed up on the shoress of Mata Nui’s face.

2 Likes

BIONICLE 2015 THEORY:

So the Toa Mata somehow all go in a red star along with Pohatu and Kopaka, and they crash land on Bota Magna. The Red Star energy has caused them to become more stronger, hence the gold, and change the elements slightly.

While adapting to their surroundings, they find the Defenders. They are prototype Toa created by the Great Beings, left to rot on Bota Magna. Now the Toa Mata have teamed up with them, a new threat has been born…

A spider creature wants the new Toas masks for himself, so he creates an army of spiders to get them.

Thats my theory.

12 Likes

That sounds very plausible. It definitely sounds like something I would be interested in if it happens that way.

2 Likes

I do hope that nothing is retconned, because every plot hole and unresolved conflict is part of the story we all followed for ten years. Every story has problems, and it would be a shame if Lego just swept them under the rug, instead of resolving the problems, and filling the holes to complete the story.

IF, and this is a very strong IF, BIONICLE 2015 is a continuation, everything that happened in the serials will probably be retconned. Mainstream BIONICLE story is one thing, but the serials were always obscure and only reached a small audience in the grand scheme of things. I doubt any lingering plotlines from them (Velika, Gold-skinned being, Red Star) would be continued.

1 Like

I can definitely see the Defenders being prototype Toa.

3 Likes

Overall…

Onua the Landlord: Its bulky which is good. Glad to see purple make a return
Omega Tahu: Really good maybe even the best one .Compensates for the mistika.
Kopaka the Hunter: The mask looks good. Harpoon weapon would be nice.
Lewa the king of the jungle: I keep seeing Hordika Matau in the mask. I like the shade of green.
Gali the next Aquawoman: Its pretty good from what I see. The golden mask makes me think her mask would look like the nuva kaukau.
Pohatu the still soccer player?: Brown is back. period.
All the defenders in general: There all good overall. More interested in their role story wise
King of Skull Spheedahz: The set isn’t that interesting for me. The mask is cool though.

Bionicle’s return is going in a good direction. However the prices are going to be deadly to my wallet probably

4 Likes

Hmmm…

11 Likes

very suspicious.

I guess you could say it’s

HIGHlY_SuSpecT

-Mesonak

11 Likes

The LMB mods are known to be Bungie-tryhards with their secretiveness.

Everybody, the Hype Train has officially left the solar system. Nothing can stop it now hahahaha. I think this pretty much puts to rest any lingering doubts, after (almost) 5 years, BIONICLE rises again!

-Star

6 Likes

“Moderators fear for their shadows.”-Turaga Vakama

4 Likes

this event is awesomer than anything that happened to me so far. (Tied only to the surprise my mom gave me on Easter announcing that we were finally moving out). BIONICLE IS THE BEST!!

What quote is that from?

Sooo are u implying that Highly Suspect (or one of many) is White Alligator

manipulation of Vakama saying “Makuta fears for his shadows” in Mask of Light.

I see what you did their!

3 Likes

I noticed something that looked like Kini-Nui (2001 - 2003 anyone?) in the background of the display case, so something is telling me that it may be a reboot.

1 Like