BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

yeah, I noticed that too

1 Like

Yeah, what’s the deal with the mask above it though? Looks completely new, I doubt it’s the mask of creation, as the Spider Skull Lord of Bad TransformersPowerRangerHeroFactoryBEN10 Names seems to have Vezon’s Ignika mask in my eyes.

1 Like

redesigned Vahi?

The Skull Spider’s mask looks to me like the Kraakhan

I just saw the new colored leak for bionicle 2015. I saw the defenders and one of the podcasters said something about the kestora and I thought, "the ‘defenders’ could be the kestora, the spiders could be from the red star, and the toa are like a third party in a fight between the kestora trying to contain the red star’s crazyness and the spiders

2 Likes

Oh, I ment the golden mask it comes with BTW.

It could be a new Vahi, but what purpose would it serve in story? Assuming this is a Reboot.

Reposting for relevancy.

3 Likes

Mind = blown

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Woah…

Half Life 3 confirmed.

I can’t believe how you would notice that.

Also this.

-Mesonak

5 Likes

My god…

Riochet 2 Half Life 3 Kahinuva: Ace Attorney 2 Doom 4 Watch_Dogs 2 confirmed.

I also lose 1% of my Respect for you Mesonak, because you made me return to tumblr.

Either way, I’m still praying to you every day.

I really don’t like the look of Lewa, Pohatu and Gali, they don’t even look like there original look but Tahu, Kopaka and Onua do but Kopaka look like a mix of His Nuva look and TakaNuva.

2 Likes

the Ignika’s presence is the first thing that makes me question a reboot.

1 Like

Could it be a new Ignika?!?! :open_mouth:
Maybe they have to awaken Mata Nui from the Mask of Life again for something since he went dormant in the Ignika after he defeated Teridax.

1 Like

i think that the Toa will come in boxes and the defenders will come in those boxes that look are flat and rectangular on the front and a triangle on the sides.

i would agree with you, but the only problem is they would have to do something with voporak. unless this was a reboot… ):

If it is a continuation does anyone think we will see other characters like the toa inika/mahri, the galatorians, the turaga, the matoran, and takuanuva.

More than likely. Not sure about the turaga, but I’d be highly surprised if Takanuva and the Mahri didn’t show up in some capacity, and since everyone is on Spherus Magna, the some glatorian/agori are certain to be present.

-Star

I looked up Lord Of Skull Spiders and was not disappointed

14 Likes

Do you think any old rahi, like the gukko or others, will return maybe the bohrok or barraki or piraka?

If its a contiuation, the bohrok are pretty unlikely, as they have no function now, and probably would be dismantled or used to help build new villages. As for the Barraki and Piraka, the 4 Barraki still united were amassing an army at the end of the story and are unmutated, so they would undoubtably have a role to play. The piraka are all fused into the golden being, who would definetely show up and was being set up as a major player in the story before it ended.

-Star