BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

watch its going to be the special golden mask of skull scorpio instead of the MoC

Hopefully

Here’s the thing- remember back then there were contests to make Rahkshi and Dark Hunters? Those were harmless fun. While some of them looked awful now, they were cool back then.

The contest ideas here are… questionable. And by that I mean taking pictures of things like manholes for tahu or a recycling bin for lewa and slamming lego pieces on your face. The BFTGM contest was awesome, but it did put a lot at a disadvantage.

2 Likes

Look at the bright side, there aren’t many who can make a successful mask with constraction and they probably wont enter. So everyone is on equal grounds.We should also discuss this all here:http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/upcoming-lego-bionicle-facebook-contest

1 Like

I think we can all agree that the toxic behaviour towards the contest entries isn’t Lego’s fault. Having no prizes on official contests sounds unappealing: you should be rewarded for winning.

I do see the point you’re trying to make but it really isn’t Lego’s place to monitor the comments outside their own forums nor should they stop hosting contests. The contests don’t inherently encourage disrespectful actions; what you’re upset about is how individuals feel like treating others over the internet. Shrug it off and try not to focus on the abrasive comments. Surely the majority of people are respectful towards the contestants.

3 Likes

But how about giving multiple smaller prizes so others can have a chance as well to get one instead of giving ONE probably the biggest prize so far?

1 Like

well we dont know if there are more then one prizes we just know the winner will receive a golden mask of some sort, 2nd might be given every bionicle set so far released and third might get 20 skull scorpios

1 Like

Bring the Conversation to TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains, please.

The more exclusive, the more valuable. I don’t see having a single winner a bad thing, and the previous contests had had more than one winner. The MOC contest with the Skull Spider masks had one winner per community, but let’s not start arguing over it.

@TFM101A I don’t have the power to move each comment about the contest to the topic, and I’d rather keep the conversation in a single place until it happens. I’ll let the mods do their magic. @Chronicler, wanna do it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ngh… How about just moving the conversation there, and I don’t have to move any posts? I find moving the posts unnecessary.

2 Likes

Oh well, I suppose one can quote the comments in here if there’s a need for that. I’ll be sure to make my future comments on the designated topic.

@Forest_westly On the 2014 NYCC We’ve seen all of the 14 karat golden masks and we knew there is no more masks only what was snown there. Lego has squandered their budget to these stupid masks insted of making more new pieces for the sets.

@Tab So you think it’s okay for fans to start arguing over a stupid mask just because they didn’t win? Some people might even leave fandom because of it. I never liked these contest. They make no sense. Just read the facebook comments from the previous contest.

well I mean we never saw the golden skull spider mask on nycc but it exists. I also only ment the golden skull scorpio mask as a joke but ok.

Also you do realize lego gives limits on how many new molds can be produce per wave?. They have a team of mold makers that perfect every concept mold. in the first 2 waves of bionicle have 20+ new molds already. The golden masks being made could be a fine example of we need to spend the rest of our 100,000 dollar budget this year so we can get 100,000 budget again next year

Too late, I already sacrificed Furno to bring Bionicle back :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Guuuys!! It’s here!!!

OMG

9 Likes

Not really a fan of the narrators “gasping” line delivery, it just sounds like he stops mid sentence. Grinders quick defeat was expected, but man I really wanted more than a couple of bolts and one hammer swing.

I can’t screenshot it now, but when the Toa are standing all cool-like at the end you can see the cyrstaline addons of 2016 in the crate on the left!

7 Likes

Meh. Why’d Ekimu suddenly turn gold? Why can a hammer shoot? Why did their masks only crack? Why was the dialogue so… Awful?

1 Like

Check the Bionicle 2016 topic. Someone took a screenshot of it there

The fight likely was longer, but Tahu didn’t see it, so they won’t show it.

3 Likes

Finely Skull Grinder’s face

looks a lot like skull Slicer’s face, doesn’t it

Edit:

also i find this image a bit goofy.

and another thing…

now what could this be? hmmm…

9 Likes