BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

wow xD that gif is awsome

Don’t give me credit tho, (I think) John smith made it, I saw it on the 25 days of ttv topic

but ya it’s awesome

Sorry to dredge this back up, but I think I figured it out. There’s a rock in front of the pillar which is curved, and the white is the snow piled on top of it. It just so happens to look like a paw, but it is neither that nor a trick of the light, so…I guess both sides are incorrect?

I dont know if anyone’s mentioned this yet, but there’s a rather interesting article about the hunt for the masks of power contest held during spring time. I dont know how much they actualy know, but it’s interesting to note how successful they claim the campaign to have been. http://www.revistatango.ro/la-zi/life/cea-mai-tare-campanie-publicitara-din-2015-vine-de-la-lego-9584.html

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Bionicle book #2 Revenge of the Skull Spiders has a free sample on iBooks!

You need to use a phone or maybe another Apple device
Revenge of the Skull Spiders (LEGO Bionicle: Chapter Book #2) by Ryder Windham
https://itun.es/us/H8GR7.l

Does everyone get the first 16 pages?

Remember: don’t post a whole bunch of pictures from the book here. We don’t want a repeat of what happened last time. Copyright

2 Likes

[quote=“BobaFetaCheese, post:2391, topic:15529”]
The book comes out on the 29th so almost 2016.
[/quote]One day short of 2016, I’m sorry, but you have to delete your post from the thread. That book is clearly 2015 news. :wink:

Edit: Well radioactive brahmin pie, you need to have an Apple device to view the preview. I don’t have an Apple device despite having an Apple account.

I’ll never knoooow noooooow. D:

1 Like

ATTENTION: SPOILER WARNING IS IN EFFECT. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, DO NOT POST SPOILERS OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK. THANK YOU.

Now, time to read.

4 Likes

So how are we supposed to gain information?
PM?

1 Like

Either that, or get ahold of the pages yourself. Or wait.

Spoiler tags are okay correct? There’s not that much to spoil anyway.

2 Likes

For the moment, no. I’ll discuss it with the others, but right now we won’t be allowing any spoilers.

My advice is “Patience grasshopper.”

Here’s an Imgur gallery with the preview for those who can’t view it otherwise.

-Mesonak

10 Likes

Bouncing off of this, we’re gonna allow spoiler tagged discussion.

In order to perform a spoiler tag, do the following:

[spoiler] Bacon [/spoiler ]

Just delete the space between the final R and the ] and it’ll look like this.

is good.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

An “unexpected ally”? Who could this be?..

2 Likes

LoSS, of course. He transforms into a humanoid form and becomes the seventh Toa, Master of Spiders.

-Mesonak

11 Likes

Their unexpected ally could be Makuta, who ultimately unbeknownst to them has his own goals, tying this to the 2016 story.

Yeaaaah all they gave us was a recap of previous events, but I suppose that’s good. It entices you to get the book to find out what’s really going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Side story featuring the protectors? Yes. Possible character development for the protectors? Yes! Story tying up the most troublesome loose end of the animations? YES! If you can’t tell already, I’m hyped for this book. Not because of the writing or stuff like that, but because we get more story content that the animations didn’t give us.

6 Likes

@Triple I agree, a side story featuring the Protectors in heroic roles equal to the Toa just seems extremely fascinating. Not to mention the whole “PROTECTOR’S ASSEMBLE!” thing. These guys are Okoto’s version of the Avengers.

What in the world are you going on about? That specific post was posted in the 2016 thread and then moved to this thread, not to mention that I was joking with him. Aggression isn’t the answer to anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im sorry since when were you a mod again? I think his post in the 2016 thread was supposed to bring people back to discuss the book since this topic is pretty high and dry.

Anyways

I love how the preview doesn’t get to anything new or different until the very end. No entire spoiled book this time only mystery