Bionicle 2015 Ldraw Models

These are G2 Toa I made from Ldraw parts.
The Bionicle/CCBS parts were imported from LDraw to Blender with the exception of the six masks and Tahu’s Large Blades, in which I modeled myself

Rig

Rendered Images
Gali

Kopaka

Pohatu

Onua

Lewa

Tahu

Group Photo

32 Likes

These are really good, but i feel Onua’s hammer is really small, and Pohatu is assymtrical, other from that they are good

1 Like

“I AM ONUA, I SHALL SMASH YOU WITH MY tiny HAMMER”
I agree about the hammer being small, but apart from that, these are really great, I especially like Pohatu.
Nice work :+1:

3 Likes

@Ahkmou @Boxxer
I could’ve modeled Onua’s hammer, but I forgot. lol. Ldraw didn’t have Onua’s G2 claw piece.

@Ahkmou @Drahcir_Nosnevets
Thank you. :slight_smile: I might model Onua’s hammer when I get the chance.

I still don’t get why people are so opsessed with symmetry

It depends on how you use it, i didnt like that the other arm had much more armor. But symmetry Can be ugly.

Oh, okay. It sounded like you were against asymmetry altogether. Yeah, it depends on the use of it.

1 Like

is it just me or is Gali’s pose seem weird?

2 Likes

I think it looks odd as well.

These are really good. Some things (like Kopaka’s arms and Gali’s torso) probably couldn’t work in real life, but this is a fine approximation.

1 Like

Great work as always. Nice job

1 Like

I modeled these protector masks. These were easier to model than the Toa masks.

Dancing Protector
https://vimeo.com/213403871

8 Likes

Pretty good, like the dance! :+1:

2 Likes

These are really good! However, I will say that Gali’s pose is… interesting to say the least. I guess that the purpose was to make her look more feminine, but it just ended up looking weird. Also, Onua’s hammer could use a tiny bit of work.
EDIT: The protector animation is adorable, 'nuff said.

1 Like

I provided a download link for you guys. It is G2 masks that I modeled and it includes the Toa masks and protector masks. Since I don’t own the Ldraw parts, I can’t distribute those, but I can provide you guys with the masks I modeled.
Enjoy. :slight_smile: If it doesn’t work, let me know.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3cuqb3ddj208ieq/BIONICLE+G2+MASKS.blend

Great! Why did you made Gali in this position? :heart_eyes::laughing:

seconded. It looks beyond awkward.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin @Sammythekat

Fixed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

better.

now she doesn’t look like she’d need to see a chiropractor :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Much better. :relieved:

1 Like