BIONICLE 2015 Tips and TricksTopic

EDIT- Here you can ask me or other people about things you need help with BIONICLE 2015, such as stop motions, how to add an easier gear friction to the set, and more.
In the mean time, I will write some tips to help those who are either starting stop motion or need help with the current sets.

I’ll post more tips and tricks in case anyone is curious.
-How to make a good stop motion:

• Camera w/ tripod and remote (recommended to avoid shakiness) (ipod and ipad works as good cameras too)

• A decent program. Most people use imotion. If you use tablets, Stop Motion Studio is a good start and if you want Stop Motion Studio Pro, it only cost about 5 dollars.

• Remove the gears and replace them with those white pin-locked pieces (these can be easily found in Kopaka, Pohatu, and Gali. This allows the arms to be locked and only the ball -and socket system moves.

I’ll try to give out more tips to those who need them.

( Also, if you’re wondering why I haven’t posted a video in two months, it’s because I don’t have a camera anymore).

5 Likes

EDITED TITLE - Not_Legomaster

don’t we already have this topic? Or atleast in segmented parts

1 Like

@JMP oh. in that case, should the mods close this topic?

*has windows :sob:

2 Likes

Then you also have Windows Live Movie Maker. It’s not the best, but it gets the job done.

1 Like

aactually IDK… try asking the mods or search around. I actually don’t thinkwe have a general topic for this type of thing but IDK…

I think you put this in the wrong topic…
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-boards-how-to-topic/11644/28

2 Likes

wait what?

It seemed like Prometheus posted a tip for “The Board’s How-To Topic”. but accidentally sent it over here.