BIONICLE 2015 Toa Discussion

I theorize that Tahu’s voice is not going to be gruff like in MoL but something more youthful.

1 Like

All reserves I previously had are gone in the wind… of Pohatu’s Spinjitsu.

These are amazing! I really like the Tahu/Fire Protector one.

1 Like

Yeah, perhaps such changes could be made. But Greg made a statement saying that Lego was listening closely to their fans, so most likely he may sound like his original self. Then again, the animations may not have voices at all, but just grunts and "no!"s and such. I really am rooting for voices, though. :smile:

@Helryx08 Yeah, I have three ideas of what could be happening:
A)Tahu has to rescue him from falling, and then later the Fire Protector supports Tahu and his team, telling the villagers to trust the Toa.
B)The Fire Protector is training Tahu to become a better hero.
C)Tahu is helping him get across a canyon after the bridge fell, and they are trying to hang on for dear life.

I think it would be most likely A, though.

3 Likes

Or maybe this is just concept art based on the Mask of Light movie…

But yeah. Probably A.

1 Like

Literally, the story could be pretty well thought-out and beautiful, making BIONICLE a great new experience with the story.

Seeing that whirlwind with Pohatu makes me wonder: Will Pohatu’s gear functions go left and right instead of up and down like the rest of them?

3 Likes

Is Gail channeling lightning from her weapon in that forth image?

It would seem so. Either that, or it’s the elemental energy being built up to make a water blast or something.

1 Like

Yeah, it could be her absorbing water from the rain droplets. It would be surprisingly awesome if it happened, though. I still think it’s a possibility since Lewa has control over both plant life and air.

That would be pretty cool, actually, having her absorb rain droplets to use it against a Skull Spider.

I’m beginning to think that Gail can control the weather to a degree.

3 Likes

@Chronicler
I’m rooting for choice B. I can see it now.

Protector: Show me wax-on wax-off.
Tahu: Again?

4 Likes

Hmm… If Lewa controls both Air and “Jungle,” could Gali possibly control both Water and Electricity, like some sort of Storm toa? In Hero Factory, the blue one, Surge, controlled electricity instead of water. There’s the obvious Inika connection. Also, in the post-2010 story serials, there was a toa of lighting that was female. Gali is the only known female at this point. Could they be combining the two ideas? Gali- Master of Storm =P

3 Likes

Possibly. But what would the other four Toa possess?

Tahu: Fire; Plasma
Gali: Water; Weather
Onua: Earth; Magnetism
Lewa: Jungle; Air
Kopaka: Ice; ???
Pohatu: Stone; Iron

2 Likes

Kopaka should get Sonics.

1 Like

I think for Pohatu it would be Stone and Sand.

2 Likes

Tahu: Fire; Plasma
Gali: Water; Weather
Lewa: Jungle; Air
Pohatu: Stone; Sand
Onua: Earth; Iron
Kopaka: Ice; Sonics

1 Like

Also, between Kopaka’s Moral Code, and just the way his armor looks(gold shoulderpads in particular) I’m getting some Knightly vibes from him.

The Spear Shield combo doesn’t hurt either.

So from now on, I shall dub him: “Sir Kopaka of Alpha.”

4 Likes

What do you think of his skis though?

I feel that they don’t really look all to much like skis than sword-feet… :confused:

2 Likes

Well, while the Nuva Skates were better, I feel these work good enough.

I mean, they’re flat enough to be skiis.

I’ll probably keep it in shield form, though.

2 Likes