BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I always thought of him as an adult Ash Ketchum gone evil.

35 Likes

I love how people refuse to believe that the beasts might just be separate entities, everyone either thinks umarak makes the beasts or that the creatures some how mix with them. It very possible the beasts are just out there on their own with no elemental alignment and that umarak needs them for their powers like he needs the creatures.

8 Likes

Then the Toa should fight against their own respective Creatures.
I think it’s either that Umarak needs dna samples from the Creatures to create the Beasts or The Beasts are also Legendary beings which can be summon by dark power.

1 Like

I agree.

I think the beasts are there own characters, just higher up in power.

I like to think of the beasts of something similar to the four horsemen. I mean obviously there are only three but even so.

Umarak could be the fourth horesman, Umarak the Destroyer.

True, especially if he is more beast like than his Hunter form. Although I sort of picture him as the one holding the leashes of the hounds of hell, rather than being one of them.

I get it. He is the one who will open Pandora’s Box. Cool.

I still think it would be nice if the beasts were prone to destruction and had to be locked away by the protectors. Would the beasts have the same head design? It would be nice if the heads were different.

so tahu and kopaka have "the piece of unification on their back but also on their legs.
what if something goes wrong and they have a cerature united to their legs :stuck_out_tongue:
I think that is fanart worthy :3 @BlueCel @SwagMeister

would be cool if the beast where mensioned in the new book in some way

5 Likes

Tahu: “So…”

Kopaka: “Not. One. Word.”

5 Likes

Ever since he slipped, Kopaka never skipped a leg day :wink:

4 Likes

what if this umarak isn’t supposed to put the mask of controll on but is only supposed to collect it for makuta

and then in the summer he gets cold feat and put it on and becomes umarak the destroyer.

3 Likes

I’m actually really on board with the idea of umarak being makutas servant/personal bodyguard/evil deer butler

3 Likes

I would’ve liked for Umarak to be an independent baddy where he just wants to take Okoto for himself.

Umarak might become the new main villain instead of Makuta being the main for the whole series. Or maybe Makuta and Ekimu might team up (Unity) to defeat Umarak the Destroyer if he stole wearing the MoCo for himself.

It would be cool if we had many more main villains with different objectives.

Also I don’t doubt there would be a combination model of all the beasts. Maybe they will make a new villain. I’m thinking to far with this stuff aren’t I?

Actually now that I think about it, what if the beasts have the ability to combine with Umarak. Each beast will have a different model when combined with Umarak. Im not saying that they will unite like the Toa, the beasts will disassemble and attach all of their parts onto Umarak or change him into something else. For example, if Umarak combines with a beast that resembles a dragon or winged beast, Umarak will become a winged beast with large wings and a long tail. He might come with gigantic claws as his weapons.

3 Likes

Quality Fanart #10?

2 Likes

Waaaaait…

Smaug the Destroyer + Umarak the Hunter =

Umarak the Destroyer

13 Likes

^^That picture of Umarak reminds me how much I hate the fact that his lower legs don’t have shells on the exposed balljoints…c’mon LEGO…two extra pieces isn’t that hard…

1 Like

I’ll ask again, just for confirmation, but…are the Bionicle 2016 sets slated for release on January 1st? Or later? Because we’ve heard nothing mentioned by LEGO about the sets still…and if they were to be released Jan. 1, shouldn’t they have revealed something by now?

I know that might maybe aggravate people…and I apologize for that…I’m just not as familiar with LEGO’s press release times, etc. as I am with sets in general.

1 Like