BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

@Triple Why are you asking us? Why would we know the answer to this question? We don’t work for LEGO man. XD

Just kiddin’, I don’t think it’s so much the preliminary version as it is a stylized comic version.

2 Likes

I still like it better.

anywho, is that new waist piece gunmetal?

2 Likes

I’M NOT CRAZY! I swear! :laughing:

Seriously though, the “beard” is pointy and the top is angular like the prelim.
Compared to the final which has a flat beard and a domed top.

7 Likes

I wanna see what that mask looks like in hand…

GET ON IT BZP!

2 Likes

@Triple Shhhshhshhhshhhhhh child, the less you know, the better… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The instructions also show new background pics of the ever-mysterious maze…

Notice how on the bottom left, the triangular roof appears to be floating, and has a connection point to the platform below it

In fact, all of those other platforms seem to be floating…

WAIT

What if this “maze” is a giant puzzle, and the runes on the Toa’s masks are the instructions! Meaning that the “Journey to One”, is the journey to unite all the blocks and platforms into “one”!

Maybe the maze’s name is called “The One”, considering that all the Toa are journeying to it!

12 Likes

I am not sure, but I dont have any better ideas…

1 Like

@Rockho That’s assuming that the Netflix series is only telling the 2016 story, which is highly probable. Of course, there is a small chance it’s telling the 2015 story THEN the 2016 story, and that the “Journey to One” references the Toa finding Ekimu, who is the ONE they need to awaken.

Edit: @RaptorTalon That’s terrifying. Ultimate Dume Makuta Teridax confirmed.

3 Likes

So I was bothered by Tahu’s lack of visible eyes…

6 Likes

My interpretation is that “One” was just a word for the Toa’s Unity

5 Likes

That particular platform seems to have a lot of holes in it…and a shadow trap seems to be jumping out of it…maybe these are like Umarak’s manufacturing pods or the “nest” of the shadow traps, similar to the Bohrok…

Plus, it’s noticeably far more damaged than all the other platforms, insinuating that it has been used a lot…

1 Like

I hope that is not the case. because I am sick of crazy hoard enemies.

@Tahu Heck, “The Journey to One” could reference something that happens in 2017, since they might plan on carrying the series on in this format.

@RaptorTalon We already know that the traps are horde enemies. XD

7 Likes

That looks beast he looks like he is going to kill me in cold blood and laugh about it

3 Likes

It could mean the journey to making the two generations one.

(JK dont kill me plz.

He prolly will.

2 Likes

The Journey to One: The Toa all become one Toa Nui and kill Makuta because they’re freaking OP.

Edit: Here’s an important ethical question, when the Toa and creatures combine, do they stay that way permanently in the story? Do the creatures like… give up their life so the Toa can become stronger? XD

4 Likes

I know that, but that does not mean there has to be a legion. Maybe a hundred or so…

“United, but not one”

1 Like

What difference does it make if they are horde enemies or not?

2 Likes

I really dunno.

This is what hype does to your brain.

To justify me buying a hundred of em.

9 Likes