BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

I’m assuming that idea came from everyone in G2 being part-robot, right?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Actually, in the Prologue for JtO, Narmoto says the Mask Makers’ masks were “too powerful to be given to mortals,” implying that Ekimu and Makuta are immortal…

2 Likes

I have one question:
would it be illegal if I recorded some parts of the JtO episodes and edited them into a BMV? (BIONICLE Music Video)

I don’t want to get into any legal trouble or anything, just making sure

3 Likes

Well… You should be protected by fair use.
Does YouTube know what that is?
#NOPE
So yes, legally, you’re in the clear. But that doesn’t mean your vid isn’t at risk.

14 Likes

I can’t wait for someone to put the trans neon green scorpio mask on a trans neon green head (from the summer sets) with a trans neon green eye stalk then put it under a black light and watch the world burn, literally :sunglasses:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Your LEGO Display!

As have I. It’s an accomplishment(?) that I like to look at upon my shelf.

3 Likes

Go show off how rich you (sniff) see if I care :tired_face:

4 Likes

thats pretty cool , the 2016 sets only arrived here a couple of days ago so i only have 2 of the 2016 sets. so far.

3 Likes

I think my BIONICLE Theme in general is going to have an entire shelf to itself.
:+1:

Anyways, the biggest problem I have for 2016 isn’t the sets themselves… it’s what set(s) I should get next.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Kopaka and Umarak are musts.

3 Likes

I think Lewa is worth it too…the arms and weapons can be annoying, but the set itself with Uxar is awesome. I agree though, probably the best sets to get if you’re on a budget is the Kopaka/Melum Unity set and Umarak. Both are great, both have all you need for the 2016 year…there’s not much more to say.

2 Likes

Scratch Kopaka with Melum and add Uxar to go with Umarak and its perfect.

1 Like

I think tahu is the best toa (obviously) if you just get one. He seems to be the most well rounded.

2 Likes

My big issue with him is how tall he is…
He steals Umarak’s big villain thunder by being practically the same height.

3 Likes

The antlers fix that for me. Plus, Destroyer will change that.

1 Like

Speaking of which…
I’m hyped for the destroyer. I still need more of the winter wave, but the destroyer is much amaze/ very big/ wow.

6 Likes

Eh, I love trans neon green…but I’m still not convinced by Umarak the Destroyer…I prefer the hunter look much more. Makes him look very unique whereas Destroyer is a bit generic. At least for me.

1 Like

At least they didn’t use trans orange!
… Hunter is unique, but destroyer is still awesome.

1 Like