BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

We’ve gotten actual story information that says this. They’re freaking called “Fusion” masks for a reason. Don’t play with fire, unless you want to get burned. :wink:

1 Like

Grabs popcorn for upcoming fight

:sunglasses:

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yahu, the Master of Internet Browsers.

5 Likes

Twice removed. :wink:

2 Likes

I think we should have gotten two masks for the creatures, one in gold, one in silver. Then it would have increased the number of possible combinations and helped with many combiners. Though the official canon version could be that the gold masks are the official combined form and the silver would just be an extra for fans.

Same here, avoid 0/10 and 10/10.

A 0/10 set in my view means that they are essentially nothing, as a single piece on its own would count for something. It also implies their is nothing worse

A 10/10 set in my view implies their is nothing possibly better which would mean it would make more sense to just stockpile that set because you don’t think any other set would be equal. Ranking multiple sets 10/10 would also force people into comparing them and wouldn’t be helpful in a rating system.

1 Like

Scar, you keep using “their” instead of “there.” It’s bothering me.

8 Likes

I avoid those ratings entirely, since they are really subjective, and anything bellow 8 would be considered not a worth wile thing. Its a problem with IGN in gaming, and with the movie industry as well.

1 Like

Already done.

1 Like

Goes well as the villain for Yahu.

2 Likes

I’d make it, but I’m busy making a mock up of a better Ketar.

1 Like

There is no problem with pointing out other people’s errors.

Also, guys, we are getting off topic.

1 Like

It bothers you too? I have like, little internal fits of annoyance whenever I see someone using the incorrect “there/their/they’re”.

[quote=“SwagMeister, post:8374, topic:15529, full:true”]
I’d make it, but I’m busy making a mock up of a better Ketar.
[/quote]Show me, I want to see it when you’re done.

2 Likes

I said we need to stay on topic. Please, further the discussion of this in a PM or something, but it’s off topic.

Day 11 of the Year of 16, Second Millennium of the birth of TR-8R the sick spins trooper, The Bionicle.com is still not updated properly. It personally bothers me, but it also worries me whats happening from their side of things. Did they not forsee Bionicle still being a popular thing?

1 Like

They do. It’s just not their priority.

1 Like