BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Actually, it’s coming out on July 29th.

4 Likes

Well, this gives people an excuse to read the novels. Karzhani in 2007 made no sense unless you read Downfall (?).

3 Likes

I’ve seen lots of bootlegs in my time, and I’m pretty sure that’s a bootleg. I think JtO is Netflix-exclusive, anyway.

1 Like

God dangit! Crappy timing by lego, once again.

actualy its a great timing for me, it gives me more time to order the entire Summer wave from LEGO shop and to prepare for my personal countdown.

I think that July 29th is a good date tbh. It gives kids time to get the sets and know more about them.

5 Likes

Just be patient.

The time will come.

Plus we might be getting trailers soon too.

5 Likes

I don’t think we will get trailers, maybe the character videos on the website. Idk if those are considered trailers tho.

1 Like

i just read Escape from the underworld, and i enjoyed it.

Noting else to say other than that. i enjoyed EftU.

1 Like

With all the ‘Doom & Gloom’ going on, it reminded me of this (not mine. Credit goes to Lumaken Studio).

Umarak represents the LEGO Group and/or the ‘Success and Joy’ People.
Uniter Tahu represents the ‘Doom and Gloom’ People.
And Polly (Ikir) the ‘parrot’ is the BIONICLE theme.

Personally, I think,
“It’s pining!”
:smile:

Anyways, I hope the Makuta set in Late-Winter 2016 is only a rumor.

11 Likes

Now that i have manadge to read all of the spoiler hiden comments and discussions of EftU, i can now join in.

[spoiler] the reason the skull raiders hate Ekimu, is because they blame him for their current imprisonment under ground.

Makuta wanted to make an alliance with the skull raiders so that they could take over Okoto, with the power of the MoUP, however this is said by Axato, who could be saying what he and the rest of his people where beliving the deal to be like, however as its now, this contradicts Makuta’s more nobel goal from the second GN, so its poosible that Makuta was indeed lying about making the MoUP for the good of Okoto, and instead wanted to take over the island. [/spoiler]

and about Skull Slicer being a Raider… Maybe he was the “Thumper” of the group:

Yeah, sorry i could not find a good video or one with good cuality or audio so i had to settle for this.

that actualy brings me to another thing, Ekimu do say that the Skull Raiders that he and the toa faced in the underground city are the decendants of the skull raiders who attacked Okoto many years ago, so with that in mind, maybe Kulta, Basher and Slicer are an elite breed or something of the raiders and thus live far longer or are like Makuta and Ekimu, immortal. I mean Kulta is portrayed to have horns like Basher (although smaller ones) and the horns are not hinted at being part of his mask.

1 Like

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/5/75cbe3db7ee343034bca7715891e2ac128c6acfb.JPG

Finally

8 Likes

Hey, all of you that are bragging about getting the new books, how about you lay down some spoilers or answer some questions…like is Evil Ekimu a thing?

i don’t wish to spoil the book for those who do not own it. I mean i don’t wish to be the one who ruins the book for other people who have not resived it yet.

but no, its not. Though Ekimu did “cheat” in his fight with Kulta

2 Likes

Yes, tell/spoil me the whole story. I want that please…you know how without spoiling it to others Im sure you do :wink:

2 Likes

I just heard that the summer wave is exclusive to Toy ‘r’ us and the Lego Stores, and I just discovered that there are LOTS of toy ‘r’ us in my country, there is one like, 10 minutes away walking, the bad thing, when I go into
" http://www.toysrus.es/ " it says that there isn’t any bonkle set, should I trust it?

I guess the only way to know if it’s true is checking it for myself

1 Like

I’ve been avoiding spoilers like the plague, actually.

2 Likes

this, this is what i did before i resived the book.

The book is better when the story is not spoiled for you, or else those people might sour it for others, like having someone tell you what happends in all of the original star wars movies, and who then say that they where all bad in their own opinion.

2 Likes

He bends around rules and is quite rude actually.
But not “evil.”
just not the holy good guy of goodness.

4 Likes