BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Is it possible to buy online from other countries?

Still pretty indifferent about it. Whatever happens happens.

1 Like

There’s always amazon.

1 Like

I do rather like the idea that the “six spikes” on the MoUP represent the six elements, so if there’s another quest to find six pieces to the MoUP I think that might have a nice symmetry to it.

Art by Irrationallyrational on DA

5 Likes

What if that’s the gold shard Umarak is holding in the commercial? A part of the mask?

yeah, some of the bionicle fans do a good job with combining CCBS with Technic peices.

first, here is the MoUP:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/7/a76d6db01e8f7154b9b92694ec6338cd9f870faf.png

and second, i think that instead of just six peices, it would probably be seven peices, because it would need to have one for the “villain” set if 2017 continues the wave system that Bionicle have had so far, you know six toa, six smaller sets and one bad guy.

I’m so worried for the next wave you have no idea :frowning:

Trembling for leaks

1 Like

Amazon hasn’t actually got the summer sets listed yet - at least, not here in the UK.

3 Likes

Yeah like there’s a Quake Beast up there, but I think that’s someone putting it up.

https://www.facebook.com/LEGOBionicle/videos/1725437064364036/
These are starting to get spoilery

Trailer e03 - BIONICLE: The Journey to One
Destroyer’s Game - are you ready to play?

12 Likes

So there’s a crystal chamber where Ekimu can power up? Cool.

6 Likes

He stood on the sideline too long?! WHAT?! He prevented Makuta from destroying the Island! He guided the Toa! He defeted Skull Grinder! What is he talking about?!

7 Likes

Reminds me of Code Lyoko. Boy, I used to love that show.

1 Like

@Ekimu Probably he hasn’t taken the field yet against the Beasts and he thought “HOW COME??? I DIDN’T HELP THE TOA FOR THE 1000° TIME? OUTRAGEOUS, GONNA REMEDY”

8 Likes

I don’t know. It seems like Ekimu wants to have the glory again. I didn’t realise so far how a wannabe he is.

3 Likes

I wanna be the very best, like no Toa ever was.
To hammer them is my real test, to craft masks is my cause.

7 Likes

so umm…the beast masks…are literally masks. You can see them on the ground when Onua uses his hammer, and you can see two maskless Lava beasts looking dazed before Lewa kills them

5 Likes

Poor Ikir doesn’t know where to rest his head anymore.

13 Likes