BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Oh my gosh I just realized that the turntable waist piece already exists

in what set? If it does it might shed some light on if it’ll have any natural friction or not.

oops sorry I was mistaken for another similar turntable

To all you red and blue pin haters: YELLOW #4 AXLES

1 Like

I don’t. While I don’t necessarily agree with it, it makes more sense for Lego to produce one color of a new part. That way they have less production that needs to go into making the sets.

7 Likes

lego watched the recap reviews and decided that they should make Eljay burn in the yellow flames of despair and yellowness

2 Likes

Makes sense.

I’m exactly like you.

And my wish list will be :
1- Kopaka and Melum
2- Tahu
3- Gali (Surprised, uh?)
4- Ikir
5- Umarak
6- Akida
7- Lewa
8- Onua
9- Terak
10- Uxar
11- Pohatu
12- Ketar

Probably 2-3 sets will be bought the same day, I hope to have the money for the first 4 for day one.

3 Likes

my wish list
all of dem plus time machine to go to the future and get all of the future ones

2 Likes

Am I the only one who noticed more symbols on the Toa’s masks than the Nuva ones, just less defined?

Also:

2015: Look! Kopaka has nipples!
2016: Look! Kopaka can shoot his eye out!
2017: Look! Kopaka can shoot his nipples out!

18 Likes

Oh no its not PG anymore!!! he said the word

1 Like

I need Pohatu 2015 to fix the 2016 one.

3 Likes

I like all of these sets the same, and I like them all more than the 2015 ones. I always did prefer the strange greebles from BIONICLE, with the Toa Metru having my favorite design. I just like seeing inner-workings of things, I love seeing robotic pieces that look like they have functions. I know some people like a more futuristic smooth clean look, and that’s perfectly fine, but for me… I’ll always like seeing various parts that look like they work together and the exposed inner workings of robots. Tubes, gears, pistons, grooves. That’s my kind of thing.

6 Likes

Don’t forget the supposed sonic powers that Uxar’s wings have!

3 Likes

and Kopaka and Melum Unity Set. IMO.

My Wishlist:

1. Onua

2. Lewa

3. Umarak The Hunter

4. Uxar

5. Tahu/Pohatu

6. Terak

7. Gali

8. Akida/Ikir

9. Kopaka and Melum

10. Ketar

My Day One Purchases:

1. Onua
  2. Lewa
  3. Uxar
  4. Hopefully Umarak The Hunter

1 Like

@Toa_Heatwave You have just somehow managed to make Umarak go from a nightmare level, to a Dark Overlord of Death and Silence level.

8 Likes

I think I may get Umarak, just cause he looks like the first proper villain bionicle has had, other then Skull Slicer.

2 Likes

The dark lord Umaraxar comes for you at night…

Also I hope in JtO Umarak says “let the hunt begin” at some point, that would seriously make my day

5 Likes

Like this?

Anyway I like the sets more and more as I see them, however ketar’s function really bothers me, it’s just so…impractical

1 Like

Such Hype, Much Excitement!!!

1 Like